Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

maloneyt

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd play the team that is more likely to win. We are a losing streak and only way to change that is to start winning games. If we put a weakend side out and lose it's another defeat. Put the team out we are going to put out against the Blues.

we need a win. Plus our next game is weeks away.. they will have a rest.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Dunne Clark

Albrighton Reo Coker Bannan/Petrov Young

Gabby Fonz

Bit more pace and creativity.

I'd play the same team that started last night but with Kyle Walker in for Cuellar if he signs in time.

I don't think it's a matter of resting layers but rather getting those we have the gel and get some time playing together. We haven't had a stable team all season so getting those 11 who played against Sunderland playing together (minus cuellar) would be a better idea than chopping and changing again.

I'd love a run in the cup, it'd take our minds off the dire league situation to a degree while not really straining the resources we have available.

1-2 villa

People - The point is being missed!! It doesn't matter what team he selects we will get beat & go out of the FA cup for three reasons

1. His tactics beggar belief

2. His pig headed approach to playing very good players in their respective positions completely out of position

3. The players clearly don't respect or even like him & really don't want to play for him!!

Out the FA cup Saturday - Out of the league in May........Houllier - The Graham Turner of his generation!!!!

we need a win. Plus our next game is weeks away.. they will have a rest.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Dunne Clark

Albrighton Reo Coker Bannan/Petrov Young

Gabby Fonz

Bit more pace and creativity.

Yep I'd go with roughly that, with Bannan over Petrov (who looked knackered yesterday - probably too much to expect 3 games in a week after being out for 6 weeks). Possibly give Lichaj another game too, either left or right depending if Walker is ready.

Ireland should play some part too, probably off the bench, if there's any chance of him staying on beyond this transfer window.

Suspect Houllier will go with Pires rather than Fonz, with Ash playing off Gabby.

Oddly I'm looking forward to this. Most of my mates are sheff utd fans so hopefully we can string some sort of performance together for this.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Clark Lichaj

Albrighton Bannan NRC Downing

Carew Fonz

Oddly I'm looking forward to this. Most of my mates are sheff utd fans so hopefully we can string some sort of performance together for this.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Clark Lichaj

Albrighton Bannan NRC Downing

Carew Fonz

Good lineup, I am also looking forward to this.