Stan Collymore's commentary for Clark's equalizer...

R.Bear

Hah well, I can see how it might be annoying for opposition fans hearing a commentator being biased towards the team they support, but get over it. The guy is a true fan clearly and couldn't contain himself, I think any true football supporter would understand this eventually.

Nice one Stan ;)

Hah well, I can see how it might be annoying for opposition fans hearing a commentator being biased towards the team they support, but get over it. The guy is a true fan clearly and couldn't contain himself, I think any true football supporter would understand this eventually.

Nice one Stan ;)

Brilliant. It just wasn't cricket. I'd love to see pictures of the Chelsea fans reaction.

Seems he put more effort in his celebration for that goal than he did throghout his Villa career. As funny as this was, hes not a legend, more a **** who wasted undeniable talent. Not to mention millions of our clubs money.

Seems he put more effort in his celebration for that goal than he did throghout his Villa career. As funny as this was, hes not a legend, more a **** who wasted undeniable talent. Not to mention millions of our clubs money.

Kin ell, not you as well!

Â