Sky+ Ray Wilkins

Dodgyknees

At half time he said it was not a penalty for Chelsea, at full time he said it was a penalty. Can you look back and see if I am right?

No wonder he was sacked, he probably couldn't remember which wife Terry was sleeping with.

Yeah he said it was "debatable in fact possibly not a pen" at half time then had completely altered his opinion at the end saying it was "a deffo pen".....It was clear however from the replays that Collins was backed into by the Chelsea player who then threw himself on the floor in a ridiculous dive motion about a second after the challenge had been commited... This was pointed out to Wilkins who couldn't argue with it but said it was a Penalty "Because it was a silly challenge by Collins as it was giving Malouda an easy option to go down"

Definately not a penalty for me & every one else except Wilkins & the biased official of course who had a severe case of top4itis as was proven by the "9 fouls each at half time but 1 Chelsea booking to Villa's 6 statistic!

Again proof of top 4 bias in abundance in this match just as it was in the Man city game!

Harsh I think.

If anything, Sky need a slap in the face for bringing someone in who is always going to be undoubtedly biased towards Chelsea. You cant really fault a guy for showing his true colours.

Yeah he said it was "debatable in fact possibly not a pen" at half time then had completely altered his opinion at the end saying it was "a deffo pen".....It was clear however from the replays that Collins was backed into by the Chelsea player who then threw himself on the floor in a ridiculous dive motion about a second after the challenge had been commited... This was pointed out to Wilkins who couldn't argue with it but said it was a Penalty "Because it was a silly challenge by Collins as it was giving Malouda an easy option to go down"

Definately not a penalty for me & every one else except Wilkins & the biased official of course who had a severe case of top4itis as was proven by the "9 fouls each at half time but 1 Chelsea booking to Villa's 6 statistic!

Again proof of top 4 bias in abundance in this match just as it was in the Man city game!

as I thought, what a tit.

At HT and FT he stated it was definitely a penalty, no question. Keys and Redknapp tried to make him see sense but he wouldn't accept it.

Even Keys was laughing at Wilkins and kept saying "but he took 2 steps before going down..".

At HT and FT he stated it was definitely a penalty, no question. Keys and Redknapp tried to make him see sense but he wouldn't accept it.

Even Keys was laughing at Wilkins and kept saying "but he took 2 steps before going down..".

Indeed. Keys even began the HT interval by making reference to the fact that Wilkins and Redknapp were in disagreement over the decision and to be fair plenty of villa fans agreed with him.

With Wilkins, Lampard's cousin and Coventry monkey boy Keys in the studio you aren't going to get much Villa love.

This. Deffo not a neutral panel. Squeaky Redknobb even mentioned "me Dad" - again after the game

Cock.

Lampard's cousin

Really, they are brothers, I'm convinced Frank Senior jumped into the wrong bed on a family holiday. Or maybe candleface paid his Bro-in-law to shag his wife as he has an erectile problem, his cock melts with friction

Â