• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Agbonlahor 85)

Excellent mettle shown by all the lads today, shame we couldn't have won. I think the blame for that lies with Houllier, because we were knackered from the 65th minute onwards and we didn't bring on any fresh legs to counteract Chelsea's subs

All the same though, well done lads

Anybody who wants to questions Randy Lerner - watch that celebration.

A great display by the boys, showed fight and desire. More of the same and GH will get thous doubters on his side.

That was a brilliant celebration. jesus my head hurts so much right now!

So much fight there, we show that for the next 5 months and we will be fine :)

Pleased with the point and to actually equalise after going behind, a great response, although it could have been more. The team still look very shaky and we can't seem to keep errors out of our play. Still, its a new year and hopefully things can only go up from here.

Also, that was one of the most one-sided bent ref performances I've seen. He should be hauled in from of the FA for that first half showing, to give yellows for 90% of our fouls yet only 10% for Chelsea's? Surely something not quite right there. Perhaps there are some refs on the take in this division after all.

Brilliant to see Lerner celebrating like that, he meant it.

Great perfromance considering.

Friedel - 9/10

Clark - 7/10

Cuellar - 8/10

Dunne - 8/10

Collins - 6/10

Gabby - 7/10

NRC - 7/10

Petrov 7/10

Downing - 7/10

Young - 7/10

Heskey - 8/10

I think it's fair to say the players still want it.

We really need to get a defensive coach. Another 3 goals conceded to a team that have struggled to score for 8 games and were lucky to beat Bolton. They need to get rid of this MON mentality when going a goal ahead and get the mentality of Arsenal and Man Utd and keep pressing. The only reason Chelsea got back into the game is because we allowed them to by sitting deep and defending. They never looked like scoring until after we went 2-1 up.

A great game of football and a great team performance. There were such good chances on both sides in the last 5 minutes that it would be meaningless to talk about who deserved what points from the game, but even having said that I think we definitely deserved the draw despite all the pressure we had to soak.

Petrov MotM for me for an all-round composed performance which helped keep the fight going in everyone else.

Minor negatives are that subs should have been made earlier and that individual errors nearly cost us a game again. I'm not buying any of the crap about the ref being bent, since the only things he got wrong in my eyes were the foul he didn't give on Petrov (leading to Chavski chance) and maybe not booking Essien. Going forward I have no idea what shape our back line is going to take, since our 4 CBs were better than any defensive line up we've had so far, with Clark and Cuellar looking decent in attack as well.

Whatever happens if we keep playing with the kind of fight we showed today I'll be content.

Great performance, great battling and great team spirit!!

Man of the match is a tough one, honestly...I thought everyone was good.

I'd of give it Dunne but I thought he made a mistake to cost us the 2nd goal....so I gave it Heskey but out of Dunne, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Cuellar...those were the best 4 for me. Cracking result and performance!!

Come on!

Great scene with Randy at the end!

Heskey great first half, Friedel great saves, good defending (generally), and NRC MOTM. God knows what happens to us in the last 15 mins of games though, good God. Two stupid errors from Marc and Dunne (who otherwise played well)

Â