• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Agbonlahor 85)

So happy for Albrighton, putting in a peach of a cross for Clark.

Marc was badly at fault for Terry's goal and that would have left him feeling like shit.

And Marc nearly got the winner.

It is indeed a funny old game.

Gutted we lost a lead, ecstatic we salvaged a point.

Best performance for weeks. Defence were great apart from last 20 when they gave Chelsea way too much space.

Midfield faded badly second half. Gabby was poor second half and should have come off after an hour.

Heskey fantastic, and my MotM

crazy game

our players are still stupid- they dont use their brains and give the ball away cheaply. but cant fault the effort

not helped by the ref booking our players but not theirs. how essien didnt get at least a yellow i have no idea

last minute equaliser should massively boost confidence

Great result, but if we hadn't of sat back and bottled it we would have been coming away with 3 points...

Hard though, the ref had cancelled out everything we could do to close them down as any tackle from us was a booking. They had 18 bookings, two yellows, we had 12 for 7, says a lot really. Meant they had more freedom.

I voted Clark MoTM - well taken goal and some fantastic challenges.

I'm so happy - this is the first performance in ages where I've had some hope and belief because the players really worked for it today. We went to one of the toughest places to go to expecting a raping and we came out of it with our heads held high and a well earned point.

I think that if people STILL can't see the difference Petrov makes to the team.. then there is no hope for them.

fantastic point.. dont know why we still sit back when we take the lead, so frustrating. Allbrighton made a very silly mistake for there 3rd but made up for it with another fantastic cross.. hes so good at doing them

Loved the all round effort today. If we play like that for the rest of the season we can stop all this relegation talk for sure.

We bossed one of the biggest teams in the world at their house for 60 minutes and probably deserved more than what we got. It wasn't perfect but all of a sudden being an Aston Villa supporter doesn't seem so hard.

Great display from the players, they didn't let there heads drop after Terry's late goal and showed the fighting spirit we have all be calling for. One thing that caught my attention was the Chelsea players reaction with the manager when they went 3-2 up and our players lack of reaction with the manager when Clark scored, it seems there is definatley a issue between the players and manager which needs to be resolved for everyone to move on.

Great Result given our recent form

Was nice to see Houllier play to this teams strength and we got a result because of it.

Friedel- 9 was brilliant, kept us ahead with some great saves

Clark-7.5 got skinned a few times as you would expect but crept in and got the equaliser

Cuellar-8 Defended really well and didn't give the ball away as much as he used to

Dunne-7 looked a bit more like the old dunne, well done and keep it up!

Collins-5 Thought he had a pretty poor game

Gabby-7 Ran and ran

NRC- 7 see gabby

Petrov- 9 MOTM thought he was absolutely brilliant, calm on the ball, showed how much we missed him

Downing-7.5- tracked back really well and provided heskeys goal

Young- 7 ran and looked dangerous, very good penalty aswell

Heskey-9 Lead the line brilliantly

Albrighton- 6.5, only gets this rating because he tends to give the ball away in stupid positions and it almost cost us today, luckily he set up the equaliser

Houllier gets an 8 from me. I am not a fan of his but he finally got the team motivated and we looked a lot better for it. im not going to be fickle and say i love him because i don't. but today was encouraging.

Â