I want us to get hammered by Chelsea

Jonahman

I have never wanted villa to get beaten before but I am sad to say that I hope Chelsea hammer us tomorrow and the board will have no choice but to sack the idiot that is currently managing us. Are there any others who feel the same?

No. As much as I question GH's ability, I don't want us to be beaten. If the club are to dismiss GH then it will not be on the basis of this result, a game that we would arguably be expected to lose any time of any season, whether in the top six or othwerwise.

Absolutely **** ridiculous, what if the board don't want to sack him, that just leaves us worse off.

I'd rather we get 3 points, build on it and look to get to safety. I don't give a **** which manager does it as long as they get the points to keep us up this season. So if Houllier can get 3 points vs Chelsea. Then yes please.

What a stupid suggestion. Even if we did get absolutely hammered Houllier would remain in the job, and rightfully so in my opinion. He hasn't had chance to get in any of his own players yet and has had to pick from a squad that has been ravaged by injuries, often leaving us reliant on either inexperienced, unfit, or out of form players. Not only that, but sacking Houllier at this point would probably guarantee relegation, as the ensuing chaos would ensure we wouldn't be able to do any effective business in January, and would cause further unrest amongst an already uneasy squad.