415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anybody with any conections in getting some flags and banners done up in support for the Board and Houllier in time for the Sunderland game? We need to drown out the boo boys and give Houllier some support..

We need to make these players understand that the club will always come 1st in the eyes of us fans..

I challenge you to wave such flag - when were 0-2 down.

We need support notices for Houllier,so we can hand them out to all the fans...Its very important that the players understand we support the boss.

Where's the General when you need him?

It's the players we should be handing them out to, not the fans.

Is there anybody with any conections in getting some flags and banners done up in support for the Board and Houllier in time for the Sunderland game? We need to drown out the boo boys and give Houllier some support..

We need to make these players understand that the club will always come 1st in the eyes of us fans..

I challenge you to wave such flag - when were 0-2 down.

A white flag will be coming out the dugout at 0-1 anyway ;)

We need support notices for Houllier,so we can hand them out to all the fans...Its very important that the players understand we support the boss.

I helped organise the £ protests - some years back. You don't any help from the club - get in touch with a printer or leaflet printer - probably cost you about £25 - for about 1,000 leaflets - Job done. (or use your work photocopier)

We all chipped in - via the old villa mailing list.

Your most daunting task will be handing out the leaflets - the majority of fans at the time supported the need for more investment - even so I got loads of abuse handing out the leaflets -

Id be very impressed if you pull this off

Houllier is a prick!

Is that what you thought?

Woiuld he still be a prick if we were winning games?

Never get insulting football folk.

Joey Barton is a proven prick, Houllier is just doing a piss poor job of managing a club.

You know if houllier wasn't so weak and pathetic we wouldn't need signs and other ridiculous things. If he could do his job well he'd have Everyones support.

He isnt weak though...Its just he hasnt the luxury atm to replace all the players refusing to give 100%..He has already washed his hands with Ireland,Dunne,Beye,Sidwell and Carew..

Yet we have seen excellent play from Bannan,Delph,Albrighton,Downing and Heskey..Houllier needs recruitments and he needs our support..Big support for Houllier will make some of these selfish players think that they are alone in their little protest.

I'll say this as someone who as been to all of Houlliers games home and away.

The fans support for the team away from home as been tremendous. Unbelievable in fact given some of the tripe we have been served up. The manager insulted/disrespected the supporters at Liverpool but the first sign of him getting abuse was at 4-0 down at Man City. We've been patient.

At home the last few games as been the worst vocal backing for many a year but results and what we are being served up as not helped.

I hope next Wednesday we get behind the lads and leave the abuse of the manager if we fail to win till after the game.

I helped organise the £ protests - some years back. You don't any help from the club - get in touch with a printer or leaflet printer - probably cost you about £25 - for about 1,000 leaflets - Job done. (or use your work photocopier)

We all chipped in - via the old villa mailing list.

Your most daunting task will be handing out the leaflets - the majority of fans at the time supported the need for more investment - even so I got loads of abuse handing out the leaflets -

Id be very impressed if you pull this off

Someone mention paper aeroplanes in another thread!

You know if houllier wasn't so weak and pathetic we wouldn't need signs and other ridiculous things. If he could do his job well he'd have Everyones support.
It's the players who have been weak and pathetic. Houllier's just doing a bad job.

I don't think he come back here ever again.. I really don't blame him

Amusing, you know he left because of the press and not the fans, he actually wants to come back but feels he can't right now because the press twist his every word. He didn't have a problem with the fans having a pop, he gave as good as he got.

Is there anybody with any conections in getting some flags and banners done up in support for Houllier in time for the Sunderland game? We need to drown out the boo boys and give Houllier some support..

:crylaugh: Good luck handing those out mate. A word of advice don't waste too much money getting too many printed.

I don't think he come back here ever again.. I really don't blame him

Amusing, you know he left because of the press and not the fans, he actually wants to come back but feels he can't right now because the press twist his every word. He didn't have a problem with the fans having a pop, he gave as good as he got.

No. i'm sure Randy told him to stay away..

and I don't think the General is sad about it :-)

Â