Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is L. Young still injured? I thought he just took a knock.

----------------Friedel

Cuellar----Clark---Collins---Young

--------------NRC---Petrov

-----------------Delph

Albrighton--------------------Young

-----------------Heskey

If he's still injured i say we just play three at the back :P (tbf Lichaj isnt ready for a Chelsea team with a win on their backs trying to get the title and Warnock just isnt fit to wear the shirt lately)

-----------------Friedel

------Cuellar---Collins---Clark

--------------NRC---Petrov

------------------Delph

Albrighton-----Bannan-------Young

-----------------Heskey

Who needs defence? I say we play a 0-8-2

Chelsea score first we know we've lost. Chelsea score in first 20 mins, heads will again drop, and I can see another 3 or 4 nil battering at least as I think unlike Man City if Chelsea go 3 or 4 up they won't take their foot off the gas.

We need to hold them till half time which will hopefully give the lads a little belief to battle through the second half and maybe get a point. Quite frankly I'm living in dreamland aren't I based on what we have seen over the last few games.

I am not saying this to provoke a reaction but unfortunately I think this will be 6 or 7 - nil.

If we concede an early goal - say - in the first 15-20 mins, our confidence will just go.

I said 5 against City , it was 4, but in truth should have been much heavier.

6-0 and as said above, Houllier will be facing the sack, no matte who is at fault for this !

Chelsea score first we know we've lost. Chelsea score in first 20 mins, heads will again drop, and I can see another 3 or 4 nil battering at least as I think unlike Man City if Chelsea go 3 or 4 up they won't take their foot off the gas.

We need to hold them till half time which will hopefully give the lads a little belief to battle through the second half and maybe get a point. Quite frankly I'm living in dreamland aren't I based on what we have seen over the last few games.

As much as I would like to disagree with you, I can't. It's true.

We've got to play 3 CM'ers or else we will get mullered by Chelski.

--------------------- Friedel -----------------------

Young ------- Cuellar -- Collins ------- Warnock

------------ NRC -----------------------------------

--------------------------------- Delph ------------

Albie -------------- Downing ----------------- Ash

----------------------- Gab ------------------------