• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delph (for Bannan 56)
    • Delfouneso (for Albrighton 56)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 81)

We are going down under this clearing in the woods in charge. Worst managerial appointment ever.

I hope its not too late for Randy to pull the trigger. Problem is I think they can't afford to sack him.

Get ready for life in the Championship. Its a massive **** spiral we are decending into.

What a shite season its been! I have never felt this depressed about Villa.

My "beef" with GH is that the players don't want to play for/like him and he has lost the dressing room, along with a few other small things. I could take the bad results and we have been unlucky in some games. We had over 20 shots on goals against Spurs at VP so we couldn't have played as shite as people are making out. It just looks like the players don't want to try and put in effort for him, the don't respect him, and no team can do well without respect between coaching staff and players. What has he done to lose a dressing room of players in such a small space of time? Because it's incredible how shit players such as Warnock and Dunne are playing this season yet looked so good last season under a different manager, I am not going to lay all the blame at GH's feet because thats unfair but I think on the basis of that he should probably go.

Perthetic! simple as that,all of them were useless and didnt look intrested. Houllier and Macallister just sit on there arse the whole 90minutes and do nothing. Fair play to the fans they made it a bit of fun. Championship here we come!!!

Up until today I have been supportive of GH. I sat through 90 odd minutes of frustration at the Spurs game freezing my nuts off. We dominated a game and lost and I am utterly convinced we could still be playing now and not have scored. OK we do not have a killer striker at the moment but tactically and selection wise its the managers responsibility.

Thankfully I did not go to Manchester today, instead I watched a dodgy stream on the web but even that just showed me the same old bollox pass, pass, pass and another pass with no end product except we eventually lose possession. It was a gutless and inept performance and I cannot be arsed to even suggest one player who did something decent.

Its plain to see that GH has lost the players. GH and McAllister sit there watching the game like they are mourners at a funeral (oh the irony of that). The players run around like its the first time they have ever played without any clue or any guidance. We have the same players as last season and yet they are clueless. Personally I thought MON had taken us as far as he could but that is a whole different ball game to getting us relegated which is precisely where GH is taking us.

GH has two games to save himself. Chelsea is a game that we can get something out of as they are probably (just) in more disarray than ourselves. Sunderland is a winnable game. Lose both of those and he has to go for the sake of the club. If Lerner and Faulkner do not pull the trigger then I really will have lost all respect for them.

I can only say that I just feel really, really sad! Whilst the "Let's pretend we've scored a goal" was quite funny at Liverpool, today, it just wasn't . Sad day to be a Villa fan today.

it looked like a dad v sons game today, they played with us!! the thing that stuck out the most is how bad we do the simple things, then when we try difficult stuff we just look stupid!! our decision making is putrid, and our skill level is of league 1 standard. we need to get some one with a bit of prick in them to take the game on, stand up to the bigger midfielders and actually care about what they do. its depressing getting up @ 1:30 am on a wednesday morning to watch only to find out that you care more than the actual players. but i will continue to get up and watch the boys and still plan to get over for a game for australia next year at some stage, because i do care.

From 2-2 against ManUtd to 0-4 against ManCity. From incredible to lacklustre. Seemed like the players and the manager had the same attitude than most of VTers: We had lost the game already before the kick-off. That is not the right way to play football. Not worth watching. I am disappointed.

The morning after the night before... Where do you start with that pile of shite!..

Clueless scum, no passion the players dont want to play for empty head never once seen empty head or GM out of the dug out, another £150 down the fcukin drain, Realy cant be arsed anymore as all i want to type is abuse and anger, Simple question if anyone can help...

What the **** is randy thinking and what is he gonna do before its to late? Surely to god the man is not this much of a dumb **** to let it go on!

If your reading this mess randy or gen and you only have one new years resolution then sack this typical guttless, cluelesss french cowered. If you dont give a flying **** about him then please do not keep rubbing mine and my fellow supporters noses in the shit when we have to pay top money week in week out. £200 to me is like a million pound to you, yet you seem to have total careless disrigardment for your money unless its to do with wages to revenue. Have you had your bitch pauly wally do the maths on a couple of years wages to revenue in the 2nd division? Think you may just shit your pants!..

**** OFF HOULLIER THE VILLA IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the away scheme & haven't missed a game as yet this season but I've been VP today to take my Chelsea ticket back as I can't bear the thought of 2 away day thrashings in 5 days !! I spent over £120 y'day inc match ticket etc & I'm not giving Roman my £50 this Sunday.

The way I see things now is this...

1. Sack Houllier before the Chelsea.

2. Randy needs to give him 100,000,000 to completely re-build the entire squad & sell the whole of the current crop of players (Gabby,Delph & youth aside) as none of them will ever play for Houllier & the Scottish chap who sits beside him on the bench.

I honestly don't think we'll go down BUT WE ARE FCUKED at the moment.. :bang:

Not been on here since the game. Terrible. Completely devoid of any ideas. Had a laugh in the away end but the football was horrible. My second away game this season, and I've got a nice -10 in the goals against column... I might stop bothering.

One positive, Delph looked good when he came on.

Oh, and that passing around the defence at 4nil down, exquisite!

Wasn't impressed by Milner clattering into Delph either, unnecessary.

Â