• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delph (for Bannan 56)
    • Delfouneso (for Albrighton 56)
    • Pirès (for Reo-Coker 81)

I only watched the last 20 but I saw a team that have no respect for the manager.

This is a mess from start to finish. Fat face Faulkner was brought in to keep O'Neill in check, pissed him off so he left.

Desperate Lerner brings in Frenchman, who decides he can't even start the job for a few weeks.

He comes in finally and shows no respect for the old regime. Double detention training sessions have the squad crocked, phucks with the zonal marking system, and the patterns of play. Publicly disrespects some of the players and even worse disrespects the General causing him to resign from the message boards.

He should of been sacked after the St Andrews horror show.

We're going down unless Lerner acts now!

W

Very dissapointing....if I wanted to watch a joke I wouldn't have the TV tuned to the sports channel

Don't know why I bother to stay up to 4am to watch performances like that. It was beyond a stage where I would be pissed off, it became a joke...which is what the villa fans who travelled to Manchester tonight were probably feeling.

With Chelsea coming up, I don't know if it 's worth losing sleep to watch the game, despite Chelsea's poor form.

Credit to the Villa fans tonight though. Despite being down all game they still sung their hearts out and were pretty funny too.

To be honest, the only reason I didn't stop watching at half time was because of them.

Very dissapointing....if I wanted to watch a joke I wouldn't have the TV tuned to the sports channel

Don't know why I bother to stay up to 4am to watch performances like that. It was beyond a stage where I would be pissed off, it became a joke...which is what the villa fans who travelled to Manchester tonight were probably feeling.

With Chelsea coming up, I don't know if it 's worth losing sleep to watch the game, despite Chelsea's poor form.

Credit to the Villa fans tonight though. Despite being down all game they still sung their hearts out and were pretty funny too.

To be honest, the only reason I didn't stop watching at half time was because of them.

GK -

Center -

T minimum stay to solve the problems noted above. He will be here through most of the summer at least. The fear is that we'll be relegated by then. Possible, but not likely.

I would make us 2nd favourites for relegation behind wolves. Its a certainty if GH stays pal

I am now starting to feel that there is no more time for being patient with Houllier. Something is seriously broken at the moment and I don't think Houllier has the nous to fix it.

I have been keen for GH to be given the chance to bring in a few of his own players but I would suggest that it's too late for that with the character of our team currently rotten to the core.

The fact that for the last 10 minutes of the match we did nothing but defend a minus 4 goal lead says a lot for the fact that most of these players don't give two **** for this club or in fact their own careers.

As for the match - when it rains it pours - desperately unlucky for at least two of those goals - but it might as well have been 8-0 in the end. Man City were taking the piss, and we were giving it freely.

While at the start of the season - even with MON still at the helm - most of us would have chalked this one up as a defeat, in a season of disappointing defeats this has by far been the most disappointing of them for the fact that some players clearly decided they didn't care about the Villa any more - that their own personal feelings towards the manager and his coaching staff became more important than the club that pays them and their own personal/professional integrity and reputation as men and footballers.

Agree with this.

I have't seen it but get the gist from the posts. I really think more emphasis needs to be put on the lack of passion of the players. There showining no commitment or passion for this club at all. Its a joke that we even have to pay them.

Well I've tried not to jump on the bandwagon of the Houllier out folk however it is becoming increasingly difficult. His squad selection was baffling today, along with the formation, he shows no passion and no ability to motivate the players. Unfortunately I think he needs time and will get at least 2 transfer windows IMO. Who on earth he is going to sign/would want to sign for us at the moment though is anyone's guess. :| We really are in a dire position...

was never a pen and i noticed that city didnt show a replay of the 2nd which tells me that wasnt a goal

that said we played absolutely **** dire, no MOTM for me, all **** useless

Yes, they were both Pens...they were both very, very clear. Pires MOTM for me, seriously.

Is it too late to become a Blackpool fan?

Only saw the first half and we gifted them the first 3 goals by not being all that bothered, but before completely over reacting, you only have to look at the team sheet to know we were going to get stuffed 8/10.

Lichaj, Albrighton, Bannan - all very inexperienced.

NRC, Petrov still not match fit.

Our best player (Young) missing and probably our best striker atm (Heskey) injured.

What were people expecting? Man City are top of the league and we've got semi-fit and inexperienced players in the side.

I'm still behind GH, he's had zero chance with a settled first 11. Even if we lose heavily against Chelsea, I'll still be behind him. Not saying he'll be any good, but until he's had a chance, I won't be calling for his head.

get big sam in

That would really tip me over the edge!!

i am far from his biggest fan but we would do better under him than under houllier with the players at our disposal at the moment - even if the football is dire

its not like the football at the moment is any good is it?

i would have a lot more confidence in staying up under big sam than under houllier

Â