Lionel Messi

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Yeah, I don't think he could on his own win a club 35 points ish a season!!

Although he'd take them from relegation threatened 40 points ish team to probably a 55-58 point team I'd guess, simply cause I'd imagine him to score 20-25 or so league goals. Being at Wigan, when on the attack, I think that's when Messi wouldn't score as many because as Troglodyte says, you can do a good job of marking him tightly, however playing Wigan, teams would come at Wigan and on the counter or in open games, if he gets 3/4 one on one situations with defenders, he's going to go past them and score at least once and that's where they'd be so dangerous.

Be an interesting test, wonder if you asked nicely whether he'd try it for a season just for VT.

I was playing Pro Evo, in the CL, Messi for 2 games was on purple terrible form, took him out and started Iniesta Villa Pedro as the front three. Put in Keita CM and we won both games so going from that, I doubt it will affect them much anyway, especially if like you say, they buy Fabregas to put instead Keita.

we won both games so going from that, I doubt it will affect them much anyway

I'm sure you know this anyway, but it's not quite the same thing.

My strikers on Fifa for Villa are me and my clumsy mate. And I'm league top scorer.

To be honest, we'll do a litmus test.

Dear Barcelona

We were having an argument on our forum today on whether a player of world class calibre could get us a Champions League place just like that.

Saying that, do you reckon we could loan David Villa for a couple of months? You've got Messi and Iniesta so you wont miss him.

Ta

The folk of VT xx

Dear Barcelona

We were having an argument on our forum today on whether a player of world class calibre could get us a Champions League place just like that.

Saying that, do you reckon we could loan David Villa for a couple of months? You've got Messi and Iniesta so you wont miss him.

Muchos gracias

The noble and measured folk of VillaTalk

we won both games so going from that, I doubt it will affect them much anyway

I'm sure you know this anyway, but it's not quite the same thing.

My strikers on Fifa for Villa are me and my clumsy mate. And I'm league top scorer.

Ethian Moore is that you?

No, he's my clumsy mate.

Just going to repeat something my Dad talked about seeing as he's a lot older...

he prefers Messi over Maradonna but says Maradonna did win a world cup. He said the game was different then though to what it is now. Said previously, individuals could win games for clubs more so than now where a whole team needs to be functioning to win things.

Thought i'd add that in as another opinion anyway. Plenty of us are too young to say.

Â