The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

Please use this thread for discussion of iPhones/iPods/Macs etc and other Apple products, software and Apps etc.

Please do not use this thread for discussing how inferior you believe iOS to be compared with other operating systems.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if theres a way of finding out what time a specific text was sent as in the message part the time only seems to come every now and again.

EDIT: For clarity.

Time should be above each message in the trail. The only ones I have that don't show the time are when I received and replied in a short space of time.

That's true, find myself wondering time details sometimes.. dodgy! :)

I'm getting used to fifa 11 now, found it quite different to fifa 10. The gfx are great though. Commentary is a bit dodgy at times though.. but not bad at all for 59p!

Yeh I'm impressed by fifa. Best footy game I've played on the iphone.

I asked this in the previous thread but it didn't get answered (surprisingly), are there any decent platformers for the iphone?

Yeh I'm impressed by fifa. Best footy game I've played on the iphone.

I asked this in the previous thread but it didn't get answered (surprisingly), are there any decent platformers for the iphone?

The wife used to play Babylonian twins and thought it was ace,not my bag but I think it was free.

The Sonic games have got good reviews as well.

You might not be blown away by fifa 11.. don't complain to me. But it's the best of the latest I reckon, though I should try pro evo to see what that's saying.

If anybody likes racers, Real Racing 2 looks great. I only have 1 and the GTI freebie and they're both pretty amazing. I've got 2xl rally too which is tasty, quite easy though, but certainly a looker.

Â