Ashley Young: To Sell Or Let Walk

maqroll

Ashley Young: To Sell Or Let Walk  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Ashley Young: To Sell Or Let Walk

• Sell Him for a Fee
    • Let Him Walk on a Free

Barry Bannan in the hole maybe? Losing Young is not the end of the world. If he doesn't want to stay, then sell the fecker for as much as we can get. I like him, he's been very good for us, but no-one is irreplaceable.

But wouldn't it show a total lack of ambition if we were to sell arguably our best player 'because we won't get into the Champions League either way'? Surely doing our utmost to keep the likes of Young would send a message out to prospective players that we are looking to build a squad who we intend to be challenging for the top prizes in the league in two or three seasons.

We're not going to get a great price for Young anyway, keeping him would no-doubt only improve our league position this season as he is such a hard-working and key player (selling him would have a negative impact on the team I'm sure). If we end up having to sell him cheap maybe next January then oh well, we've tried, but why do it so early when things can change so dramatically in football?

Barry Bannan in the hole maybe?

I'd much rather we just **** the hole...off completey

Indeed. Hopefully with players back we will switch to 4-4-2 at home and certain teams away to match them or a straight 4-5-1. At the moment that position isn't doing us any favours IMO.

I agree with Bickster. The person who plays in the hole must be practically unmarkable, score lots of goals and be your hardest working player. Young certainly works hard but simply doesn't get into enough goalscoring positions. We'd be better off with a second, out and out striker. I rate Young highly bt only as a winger.

I'm hoping we don't sell him or let him go on a free, and that he signs a contract with us. Maybe our second half of the season can convince him.. If not, get a lot of money for him in the summer. Whatever price I'd be gutted because he has been our best player for 3 years in my opinion.

If Randy is prepared to risk losing him on a free then I am delighted we will get to keep him in our team for the next 18 months. One thign about Ash is he isn't the type to sulk and will just get on with it and as our best player i want to keep him.

Also it gives us 18 months to get him to change his mind.

Jamse Nursey (Is he always Anti-Villa? The Mirror i know) said Ash has changed his agents is this true?

http://tinyurl.com/282mbaw

Am i the only one who doesn't care what you think might happen? Hate it when these journalists actually think there view is actually important, just stick to reporting stories rather than having an opinion you prat.

Also his column for the past has numerous Villa stories but he has not featured any other story against any other Midlands Club for over a month. Talk about getting desperate you bluenose scum.

Jamse Nursey (Is he always Anti-Villa? The Mirror i know) said Ash has changed his agents is this true?

http://tinyurl.com/282mbaw

Am i the only one who doesn't care what you think might happen? Hate it when these journalists actually think there view is actually important, just stick to reporting stories rather than having an opinion you prat.

I agree i didn't really want to post the article but it said Ash had changed his agent so wanted to know if anyone had any news on this.

Â