ethan moore

sir_gary_cahill

So when do you predict we will see him in an England shirt then?

In the next 3 years or so without doubt

I'd say there is quite a sizable doubt personally but we will see.

So when can we expect to see him get a pro contract or a move to a big club would you say?

Should have played for England school boys. But didn't.

Should have a pro contract. But doesn't.

Should have been a star at Villa. But wasn't.

Should be at a big club. But isn't.

Its a bit of a pattern emerging wouldn't you say?

Your suggestion that he is some kind of future England star doesn't appear to be supported by the reality of the situation.

Are you sure you don't have some sort of connection with Ethan?

SGC, i really think they should put you in charge of the youth development of England as you would build up all of their ego's to actually think there really good. Until we actually change the way this country tries to develop football in terms of technique and skill then some players like Ethan Moore look better than they actually are. Watching that Cheltenham game, even though it is conference level, it is shocking standard of football, I see football like that on a Sunday in my local park.

I'm sure we will :lol:

Do you not actually think at times you maybe over-rate players? Are you really terrible at football and anyone who looks okay, is somehow amazing or something?

Do you not find it slightly weird that both former or now Villa players, Delfouneso and Moore will be playing for England together in 3 years?

Do you not find it funny as Trent pointed out, everything you say actually not happened.

Play for a big club - Not happened

Should be given pro contract - Not happened

Should played for England youth - Not happened.

11 goals playing against league 2/conference quality school of excellences is hardly the signal of a 'great player'....