ethan moore

sir_gary_cahill

I think to say somebody not on a proper contract at that age is going to be brilliant is a bit silly.

Though it's not as annoying as "OMGz he's a kid in the *enter top club* academy, he's going to be the best player in the World!"

2 words. Joe Lolley

Amazing on FM and scores winners almost every week, if reports are to be believed. Doesn't have a contract from a League 2 youth academy, but that doesn't really mean anything. He hasn't been capped at youth level and no big teams have come in for him despite his quite obvious talent. I can't imagine why Littleton FC haven't tied him to a long term deal. They're taking a real chance with him and the coach deserves a sacking, not just from his coaching work, but also from his main profession, teaching or whatever.

He's too good for Littlewood FC, Cheltenham and us, if I'm honest. He'll be playing up front for England before the New Year, unless in the meantime we encounter aliens who have a football team, in which case he'll be playing up front for Earth against the alien team. Best player of all time.

If delfouneso was played regularly by our clown of manager he would be already, yes a once in a generation player

Maybe if Delfouneso had shown he was worthy of a starting place any time he's played he'd get a run in the team.

Yes why is that so hard to believe?

Because clearly, all potential ballon d'or winners and best players in 25 years start their careers at League 2 clubs in England not even on a Pro contract.

I'm sure it won't be long before he's scoring 50 goals in 50 games. Especially considering he has what.....11 goals in 14 youth games against the likes of woking under 18's, hereford under 18's. If he can score 11 in 14 against these, I don't see why 50 goals in 50 games is unlikely against world class opposition. :lol:

Fool.