Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs have yet to win outside of London this year I believe.

- Tempting fate I know.

Pretty sure they beat Stoke this season.

They fluked that one. The ball hit Bale in the face for Spurs first and then despite Crouch handling the ball beyond the line for a Stoke goal the referee didn't give it!

hows the weather in b6 at the moment, pitch will be fine but what about roads and car parks around ground?

Can't speak for Aston specifically, but Birmingham in general is a nightmare. Trains and buses cancelled or delayed left, right and centre. Six inches of snow everywhere you look.

To be honest, I very much doubt the game will go ahead, which will be an absolute pisser for me as it will probably be the only game I can attend this season, and I will most likely be back in London when it is rescheduled.

rather arrogant comments from van da vaart

Van der Vaart will be fit to play in Tottenham's Boxing Day clash at Villa Park having recovered from the hamstring injury which has sidelined him for the past three weeks.

The 27-year-old, who has made a stunning impact since his summer move from Real Madrid, scored both goals in Spurs' 2-1 win over Villa at White Hart Lane in October and is convinced that he and his team-mates will beat Gerard Houllier's beleaguered side.

"I played there (at Villa Park) once with the national team against England. It's a nice stadium and they are a great team," van der Vaart added on Spurs TV online. "When we played them at home it was difficult but it was a nice game. I expect a difficult match but we're going to win."

lets shove those words down his throat