Wigan Weather Watch

Ulver

ASTON VILLA GAME IN SEVERE DOUBT

Posted on: Sat 18 Dec 2010

Today's game is in serious doubt after heavy snow overnight

Despite the best efforts of the club to keep today's game on by bringing in snow ploughs and gritters, today's game against Aston Villa is now in serious doubt after 10 inches of overnight snowfall.

Public transport isn't running, there are motorway closures and the general condition of the surrounding routes is treacherous.

Please watch the official website for further updates.

from their official site. This looks like being cancelled, what a joke. They just don't want to play it. And we really needed to do this today.

It's not that all week, I've been banging on about the weather, there either totally inept or they wanted it called off due to their plight, just hope we buy Nzogbia by the next time we play. Get all your players back Martinez you skinny Spanish waiter!

I hope it's still on. This would only be my third Villa away match, if you don't count Wembley last year. The 3 matches I've seen away from VP we have 0 points. What a joke the English with "OH MY GOD IT'S SNOWING!!!" Lots of people need to man up. :)

Maybe it's your Spanish counterpart who shit himself at the thought of playing the mighty Villa, the thing that cracks me up they only get around 10k and half of those are away fans so all this crap about the weather is ridiculous.

Â