Travel & Social

deeps

Guys,

travelling up in car - not been to Bramall lane before.

Where is best place to park ?

Also, seems as though The Howard is the pub to aim for by train station - is this the case, or are there any others near to the ground that are ok for away supporters ?

Cheers

Phil.

there will be most villa fans in The Howard I would imagine. I think I'm going to go to The Stag which does alright food too but is about a twenty minute walk from the ground and might have a fair few Sheff U fans in.

As for parking spaces we normally park on South View Road/Vincent Road (you'll find them on google maps, about five mins walk from the ground). Its not the nicest of areas but we have never had a problem there. Or there are car parks in town which you can pay for. Not sure what the matchday car parks are like.

As for parking spaces we normally park on South View Road/Vincent Road (you'll find them on google maps, about five mins walk from the ground). Its not the nicest of areas but we have never had a problem there. Or there are car parks in town which you can pay for. Not sure what the matchday car parks are like.

There are quite a few "normal" car parks that many use near the ground basically on the city side. Most Utd fans park their cars the other side towards Queens road etc (my way to and home :-) )

Do not! park on the Staples car park opposite or the one next to Decathalon, a sure fire way to get a ticket.

Most of the pubs (again the city side) are OK, and typically if you are not an idiot will serve you to a pint of good old Northern Brown Beer. There will be Sheff Utd fans in with you but on the whole they are a lot better than their piggy neighbours

Ha I know, ended up finding one of my local supporters clubs is coming my way, so they're going to pick up me and the other 2 lads I'm going with - £15 quid each

Â