Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I got my used copy last week, only £18 on eBay. Has been probably a couple of years since I last played it at least, but I got straight back in to is as though I hadn't been away from it at all. I intend to clear the main story line, then get in to the DLC campaign's, but I have a hankering to build a house asap too. But in which hold...

• 2 weeks later...

Sword and Board Heavy Armour. Called him Tormund Giantsbane. >_> Big bearded ginger Nord.

Level 10 with a full set of smithed (Superior) Dwarven Armour and War Axe. Force to be reckoned with.

Got my house in Whiterun, got my first Daedric Artifact, got my first shout. Awwwwwww here it goes!

Forgot how sexy the Nordic Carved Armor is. Decked out in Legendary spec gear with an Ebony War Axe and Daedric Artifact Spellbreaker. Think I might keep it that way even though I can get higher rated armor. It just looks badass.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Replaying this with my eldest who was five when the game was released.  She's bloody evil and it makes me laugh.  Game holds up surprisingly well too. 

Â