Ticket Details

andykeenan

I picked 3 up earlier from the ticket office (about 11am) and there was only upper tier left. Theres gonna be plenty of tickets left on matchday I would of thought since i saw a rather large pile of unsold tickets where mine came from!

Well I'm sure everyone feels as down as me with all the doom and gloom surrounding our famous football club at the moment. So tomorrow could be a fantastic opportunity to give all the fans a great day out. I've supported the villa for well over 20 years and travel away every season and firmly believe that our support is amongst the best in the league. So with 5000 expected tomorrow it should be an amazing atmosphere so all of you fans that are undecided about going tomorrow. Get yourselves down to the ticket office this morning or give them a bell and ask them about the availability to buy tickets from the ground on the day. Even if you've never been away before the ticket prices are fantastic and many coach companies ate doing return deals for between £15-£20.

Lets show the footballing world that despite the tough times we are having on the pitch, as fans of this famous club we will never die. We truly are the pride of Birmingham so lets get up there in big numbers get the atmosphere rocking and have a well deserved great day out with hopefully a confidence boosting win.

And for those of you that haven't heard the new version of the song knocking around I thought I'd share this ne with you.....

Hou-Hou Whoever you may be

You eat frogs in your own country

but it could be worse you could be a nose

with your missing teeth and your p*ss stained clothes.

Spoke to the ticket office earlier for man utd tickets and i was asked if i needed fa cup tickets, Was told only around 400 left. We are only selling tickets up till 1pm today! and you have got till 6pm to collect them from villa park or you can collect them in the morning from 9am.

I WAS TOLD NO TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD ON THE DAY! So you might wanna call them up if thats what you are planning to do!..

great post, hope we sell out tomorrow. Sheff United are only opening two stands for their own fans so we should have no problem outsinging them.
There is no interest whatsoever from the Blades fans for this one

great post, hope we sell out tomorrow. Sheff United are only opening two stands for their own fans so we should have no problem outsinging them.
There is no interest whatsoever from the Blades fans for this one

I know, my mates are only looking forward to it because its against my team.

Â