Hogg - 6

Ireland - 2

Albrighton - 6

Downing - 4

Agbonlahor - 5

Delfouneso - 6

Carew - 3

Pires - 3

Nowhere near good enough and this squad needs a complete overhaul.

It's fixable but it's going to take an awful lot of money.

Don't agree with a few there so here's mine:

Friedel - 6 - Couldn't do too much more.

Young - 5 - Standard Luke Young. Albrighton didn't give him enough cover to get forward.

Collins - 2 - What's happened James?

Dunne - 1 - Even worse.

Warnock - 5 - Fairly well committed. Didn't do a lot wrong.

Downing - 7 - Best player on the pitch by a distance.

Hogg - 3 - Not going to make it at this level. Tries hard but doesn't have the quality. Osborne.

Clark - 4 - A decent CH. Not a midfielder.

Albrighton - 4 - Not match fit.

Ireland - 5 - Has obvious quality but always a luxury player.

Agbonlahor - 4 - Doesn't work as a single CF.

Carew - 2 - Pointless

Delfouneso - 5 - Tried hard. He's looking better. Will end up in the championship.

Pires - 3 - Obviously supremely talented and experienced but can't move so is only half a player.

If Randy allows Houllier to spend £60m in January and we pay over the odds for a few players then we can turn it around but we need to get Collins and Dunne out, Clark and Cuellar in, and we desperately need Heskey and Petrov back.

Really angry tonight because we were the architects of our own downfall. There was no reason to keep giving free-kicks away and put us on the back foot from the start. No-one showing for throws, poor decisions, giving the ball away stupidly all the time was rubbish.

I hope Gerard is embarrassed on his return to his beloved Anfield.

Disagree with rating Clark over Hogg.

Clark had a terrible game, Hogg was probably our 2nd best player.

Also our best run over recent seasons came with Gabby playing uptop on his own.

Dire. Maybe the long overdue kick up the backside?

Before anyone jumps on me, we haven't been setting the world alight really but against Blackburn you could've said we lost from a couiple of set pieces, Arsenal we tried to fight back and SHA we outplayed them. Not really any positives from this.

That said though, we deserved to lose but the refereeing was crap.

GH has lost the team. By team I mean the senior players. It's obvious, look at the look on their faces. Hogg looked ok, Ireland as well. Ireland needs to get the ball played to him ASAP, he makes things happen. Defenders...no need to comment on that right?

Delf looked like a lazy sldifjsoiedgsd. At least Carew USED to be good and now is lazy. Delf?

You can't blame GH for the injuries, or the shit situation he inherited when he took the job.

YOU CAN BLAME HIM FOR HIS PLAYERS NOT TRYING! NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER!

Maradona, i'll tell CC Weds when we watch the Madrid match. I'm sure he appeciates the support.

Against the baggies on Saturday the fans have to use their voices to let Lerner and Houllier know that we are seriously pissed off.

The time has come to voice our opinion. If it is left until later in the season then it could well be too late.

Oh yeah good one, that will really help the players , just what we need...moron.

Anyway, those calling for Houllier to be sacked are idiots, we have many players out and he hasn't had a chance to bolster the squad yet.

Hogg, Ireland, Delfouneso and Downing were the only half decent Villa performances tonight...

Is the moron here the moron who cannot respond to a post without calling the poster a moron? Mmmm!

GH has lost the team. By team I mean the senior players. It's obvious, look at the look on their faces. Hogg looked ok, Ireland as well. Ireland needs to get the ball played to him ASAP, he makes things happen. Defenders...no need to comment on that right?

Unfortunatly it seems that way. Just giving up is unforgiveable.

Against the baggies on Saturday the fans have to use their voices to let Lerner and Houllier know that we are seriously pissed off.

The time has come to voice our opinion. If it is left until later in the season then it could well be too late.

Oh yeah good one, that will really help the players , just what we need...moron.

Anyway, those calling for Houllier to be sacked are idiots, we have many players out and he hasn't had a chance to bolster the squad yet.

Hogg, Ireland, Delfouneso and Downing were the only half decent Villa performances tonight...

FWIW, the only thing that's been in my mind all night is how, come Saturday afternoon, Im gonna sing my lungs out. Even if I'm the only one and the girlfriend calls me an embarrassment. Because, the boys need some **** good encouragement.

Friedel- 5

Warnock-4

Dunne-1

Collins-1

L.young-5

Albrighton-6

Hogg-5

Clark-4

Ireland-6

Downing-6

Agbonlahor-5

Pires-1

Carew- minus10

the fonz-7

why why lerner have you lumbered us with that fat french has been!

you say we dont need anymore money to compete? ohhh really is that in the blue square or the prem?

i dont usually post on here... but this is a big concern of mine!

-we have no fight in us at all, Hogg looks as if he cares, the swearing rant at clark n ireland shows us this, no matter how good or bad he is percieved to be, i love the fact he cares!

-Delfouneso and Albri, albrighton n the fonz looked good tonight, and i can't understand why the idiot took MA off and brought on the slowest most over the hill player in the prem! we need pace not experience when 3-0 down with 10mins to go!

-Houllier

he looks like he doesnt care, im sorry butat least MON cared, i know he screwed us over but i wish GH would actually show sum passion jesus christ a sacre bleue for once wud at least show he isnt just picking up a pay check for f**k ALL!

-Carew

he just isnt good enough, i hate the way he claps us, even tho he knows deep down he is gash this year!

-Lerner

please please either spend money on JOL and back him in Jan, or just sell us! you would make a proffit on what you paid for us anyway! im begging you as are many of us to actually DO SOMTHING about the situation we are in, 11 games and 1 win jesus christ we are in relegation form!

Lastly:

- An Apology

sorry for any fould mothed ranting on my part and sorry if i have upset anyone... its my opinion, i may be 18 years of age and not been lucky enough to see rotterdam, but my god i LOVE AVFC! and i DO NOT want to see us go through the trap door!

many thanks

matt!

Delf looked like a lazy sldifjsoiedgsd. At least Carew USED to be good and now is lazy. Delf?

You can't blame GH for the injuries, or the shit situation he inherited when he took the job.

YOU CAN BLAME HIM FOR HIS PLAYERS NOT TRYING! NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER!

Maradona, i'll tell CC Weds when we watch the Madrid match. I'm sure he appeciates the support.

You can blame him for not shifting his fat arse off his seat and ordering his players about, and giving them a good kick up the arse. Bloody useless. Lead by example and you get a response...........nah not there mate.

Is the moron here the moron who cannot respond to a post without calling the poster a moron? Mmmm!

In a local derby at home you want the fans to turn on the board/players/manager. No I think it is you thats the moron pal...

Sorry I'm on my way home and posting on IPhone, i mean we got told by Lerner and Krulak that they tried for Jol but he quits for **** Newcastle. Year after year we put in our investment into the club, what investment has Lerner put in this year, we have spent no money in 2010. There was absolutely no effort today!

In a local derby at home you want the fans to turn on the board/players/manager. No I think it is you thats the moron pal...

Read the post properly if you are capable.

I gave up watching after 70 minutes and the only surprise thereafter was we did not concede more goals. It was an inept, spineless and embarrassing performance. Liverpool were and are an average side who completely outplayed us. The score line in the end actually flattered us.

All this bollox about Houllier going back to Anfield was so irritating. Well Gerard how about forgetting the love in with the fans that chanted for your dismissal and the club that fired you and focus on the job in hand which is managing us. On the basis of tonights performance you have a huge job on your hands.

I really do wonder now what is going on at the training ground. We are making the most basic errors, we give away goals at set pieces time and time again. We cannot defend with any confidence and commitment and we can't score goals.

I would agree that the injuries have not helped but that is a poor poor excuse in the face of the basic school boy errors we are making. Apart from the obvious frailties of the defence the midfield was dispossessed time after time by the Liverpool players holding a high line on the pitch.

Gabby had gone AWOL on the left for the first half. Who did he expect to be on the end of any crosses he put in? It just left that tall imposing striker Stephen Ireland to win the ball. :shock: As for Plan B Carew and Pires what a **** joke. Like they are going to muster a goal between them when all the evidence says otherwise.

Overall Houllier need to stop being dewy eyed about Liverpool and focus on us not being relegated because that is how it looks to me. Oh and any one who thinks we can get anything off West Brom the way we are playing is **** deluded.

2nd. offside, goal didn't help as it killed the game, but **** me we were poor. I don't understand what's happening, what the hell is going on with Dunne and Collins? They would win headers for fun last season but now we can't seem to win anything in the air.

Hope Carlos gets a start next week, need to change something at the back.

Â