SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Good to see SSN on the ball as always. This will be "breaking news" in 15 mins.

So glad we've signed CNZ. Was a little concerned that Everton or Sunderland would make a last ditch move for him but we now have a new number 10.

Very pleased.

I am surprised at the 5 year deal.. I wasn't expecting them to tie him down for that, I was also not expecting him to agree to a deal that long.. I mean if no one comes in for him in a year or two he'll be 30 by the time he leaves.

This is the way forward now. Give longer contracts to young, proven and talented players. Then we sell them off for much more if a bigger club wants the player.

He isn't going to Sunderland - Personal terms have been agreed, just have to wait for the results of the medical, and he's been pictured outside the QE.

Stop falling for pathetic ' ITK rumours' started up by bitters from other clubs who have nothing to with their pathetic little lives.

Erm..if you had read H&V, some of our own fans are saying it.

I spoke to Charles himself. He's not going to Sunderland.

*edit - that's a little obvious now :oops: :lol:

Oh he signed for us then... Quelle Surprise! NOT....

Hands up whose been to Sunderland......Or Smoggy land (Boro) for that matter?

Horrible place, which is why all their players live away from the place in Teesdale & Newcastle area. As did Bent.

Said before Toon army would crucify Zog on the Tyne if he went and played for the Mackems!

good news , if this had dragged on then the more risk of it falling.

it will be nice to see us cross the ball from both sides for corners without it hitting the first man each and every time

and as long as benty gets the pens i dont care who gets the free kicks