SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

It's just a rumour on H&V, but someone on there has said that Sunderland have put a last minute bid in for N'Zogbia and it's been accepted and he wants to talk to them.

Also bookies are taking bets on him joining Sunderland.

Most likely BS, but I don't trust anything till I see him holding up a Villa shirt.

For crying out loud....seriously? I hope that is bollocks.

:rant:

:lol:

Obligatory photo added. How could I forget?

Did the desk at least get cleaned today Gareth by any chance? Or as it's dress down Friday again was that not an option?

:winkold:

Just seen the video of CNZ outside a Birmingham hospital on SSN as tweeted by Pete Colley.

Did the desk at least get cleaned today Gareth by any chance? Or as it's dress down Friday again was that not an option?

Dress down friddayyyyyyyyyyy

(I don't work with Gareth... but I am in dress down Today!)

He isn't going to Sunderland - Personal terms have been agreed, just have to wait for the results of the medical, and he's been pictured outside the QE.

Stop falling for pathetic ' ITK rumours' started up by bitters from other clubs who have nothing to with their pathetic little lives.

And the guy has admitted on H&V it was a joke, once again our own fans making fools of themselves

He isn't going to Sunderland - Personal terms have been agreed, just have to wait for the results of the medical, and he's been pictured outside the QE.

Stop falling for pathetic ' ITK rumours' started up by bitters from other clubs who have nothing to with their pathetic little lives.

Erm..if you had read H&V, some of our own fans are saying it.

To think, some of our own fans might be shit stirrers. If I'm honest I'm still nervous and have been all along. Some in here are adamant that we legally can't be gazumped. I hope they're right. But I certainly don't rule out our own fans playing on our nervousness and making up bullshit like a rival bid being accepted.

I'm sure there will be a contractual obligation on Wigan's part to sell N'Zogbia to AVFC so if they did accept a bid from another club, they would

have to pay penalties. Like when you exchange contracts on a house, you can't back out unless penalties are paid.

Hence why PF was pictured playing FIFA2012 this morning in HK with the players.

Just relax everyone and have another Cadbury's Caramac with BOF.

"Ok. I just got a text. This is the facts as I have them. Wigan accepted a bid late last night from Sunderland. N'Zogbia and agent still wanted to complete the medical with Villa which was done today. However they didn't want to sign anything until they spoke to Sunderland. Faulkner is massively upset and apparently told them. My mate wasn't sure if or when N'Zogbia is going to travel up but he likely will. He still wants to join us but he needs to hear Sunderland's offer. The money may be better which is a big factor - apparently. Anyway, Villa being away isn't helping matters."

To think, some of our own fans might be shit stirrers. If I'm honest I'm still nervous and have been all along. Some in here are adamant that we legally can't be gazumped. I hope they're right. But I certainly don't rule out our own fans playing on our nervousness and making up bullshit like a rival bid being accepted.

Why would he have gone for a medical at the QE if he was joining Sunderland?

Pete Colley reckons PF's secretary will have probably sorted out the paperwork at BMH already and he's possibly signed for us already, but it won't be announced until Monday.

Cadbury's Caramac

Nestlé Caramac, Cadbury's Caramel. Unless adverts have lied to me, how can a woman make such a basic chocolate mistake?

I do apolosise Gareth! I meant Caramel.

I can't stand them personally. Twirls are nicer, but as I've started Zumba training I'm not eating chocolate!

"Ok. I just got a text. This is the facts as I have them. Wigan accepted a bid late last night from Sunderland. N'Zogbia and agent still wanted to complete the medical with Villa which was done today. However they didn't want to sign anything until they spoke to Sunderland. Faulkner is massively upset and apparently told them. My mate wasn't sure if or when N'Zogbia is going to travel up but he likely will. He still wants to join us but he needs to hear Sunderland's offer. The money may be better which is a big factor - apparently. Anyway, Villa being away isn't helping matters."

Yawn.