SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Off twitter ;)

Charles N'Zogbia: 'There are many rumours are saying many things, but my transfer to Aston Villa is not done.'

'The possibility of playing at #AVFC I like. I would be happy because I like to play in a club with more aspirations than Wigan'

Its laughable seeing how much Sunderland fans seem to hate us, on their ReadyToGo forum they are so bitter about our club. Really can't stand the fact N'Zogbia is Villa bound. That on top of the Darren Bent transfer. I love it though! I don't have nearly as much dislike towards Man City as Sunderland fans do to us.

I'm not sure all that many hate us. Not that I give a toss either way.

A few might and that's understandable as we took their best player and even after a shit season finished above them.

Off twitter ;)

Charles N'Zogbia: 'There are many rumours are saying many things, but my transfer to Aston Villa is not done.'

'The possibility of playing at #AVFC I like. I would be happy because I like to play in a club with more aspirations than Wigan'

Pork pies anyone!

Two tweets from @Darren_Can

Charles N'Zogbia: 'There are many rumours are saying many things, but my transfer to Aston Villa is not done.' #avfc #wafc #efc

And more: 'The possibility of playing at #AVFC I like. I would be happy because I like to play in a club with more aspirations than Wigan'

It's off Talksport!.....

Charles N'Zogbia wants to play for Aston Villa - but the Frenchman says a deal to take him to Villa Park is not complete yet.

The Wigan winger seems destined to leave the DW Stadium this summer and Villa have agreed a fee of around £9.5m for him.

It was assumed Alex McLeish had won the race for N'Zogbia but Everton have since been credited with an interest.

And now N'Zogbia has clarified the situation, claiming that his move to the Midlands is not complete just yet.

He told French radio station RMC Sport: "There are many rumours but my transfer to Villa is not done.

"Nobody at Wigan has called me and my agent has not said anything. The possibility to play for Villa is something that I would like.

"I would be happy because they have greater aspirations than Wigan and the challenge interests me."

http://fb.me/1bVljLXhK

He told French radio station RMC Sport: "There are many rumours but my transfer to Villa is not done.

"Nobody at Wigan has called me and my agent has not said anything. The possibility to play for Villa is something that I would like.

Whelan told SSN this morning that they were in the process of contacting the player to let him speak to Villa so the deal could

go as quickly as possible.

Needs to pull his finger out unless he's helping Kenwright search the back of the sofas at Goodison!

Rumours this interview was given on Sunday afternoon before the fee was agreed.