SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Wait, this isn't true though is it?

Villa were close to valuation before hand, only club currently in for N'Zogbia, only club with the money to do so and reportedly agreed fee in few media outlets past day or so ....

but wait we should look at 'the truth that's smacking us right in the face'

Everton might sell one of their players and then fund a move for N'Zogbia and obviously sign him because chances of us signing him are less and less likely ...

:lol:

:crylaugh:

Front 3 of Bent, N'Zog and Gabby could be lethal.

True, true.

All we need is Dunne and Collins to get bk to their form of the season before last and we.re laughing. Very pleased about Given between the sticks too, we have that Irish contingent back aswell (SG, RD, CC, SI); reminiscent of back in the day when we had McGrath, Staunton Houghton and Townsend ;)

Can anyone make an educated guess as to whether he will have his medical today?

Depends when he flew out to Hong Kong.

All the physios and medical team are out there, so it could be all done very quickly.

I would bet, that this will be concluded within the next 12-24 hours.

We must be confident over terms, since it appears Eck wants him integrated with the squad ASAP.

All the physios and medical team are out there, so it could be all done very quickly.

We must be confident over terms, since it appears Eck wants him integrated with the squad ASAP.

I'm pretty sure there are still staff at Bodymoor who can do medical. The reserves and kids are still there presumably and they must have physios, and could always bring in a doc from outside the club if need be.

I'm pretty sure there are still staff at Bodymoor who can do medical. The reserves and kids are still there presumably and they must have physios, and could always bring in a doc from outside the club if need be.
Has he got an iPhone? There's probably an app for it.

Given

L. Young - Collins - Dunne - Warnock

Petrov - Makoun

Albrighton      Ireland        N'Zogbia

Bent

Give or a take a little change in players there but I must say that is a good looking team! :thumb:

Exactly the side and formation id like to see us start the season with.

Out of what we have at the minute with Zog coming in I would like to see that side with Carlos replacing Collins and Delph replacing Petrov.

Front 3 of Bent, N'Zog and Gabby could be lethal.

True, true.

All we need is Dunne and Collins to get bk to their form of the season before last and we.re laughing. Very pleased about Given between the sticks too, we have that Irish contingent back aswell (SG, RD, CC, SI); reminiscent of back in the day when we had McGrath, Staunton Houghton and Townsend ;)

Yeah, that Irish contingent :winkold:

(I know Paul McGrath was born in London so I could have bolded him too for a laugh, but you don't make jokes about Paul McGrath).

Very true, but is Faulkner not with the team in Hong kong?

Would be silly flying him back here from Dubai, then fly him all the way over to Hong Kong.

Wiggy's still on the way down after an intense weekend of 'shroom abuse.

Forgive him folks, he means no harm.

Why can't he do the decent thing then and shit himself whilst dibbling in the corner like the rest of us would.

Etherington YES.

Pennant. NO.