SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Good news this, lets hope its gets done within a day. Love to see what the deluded Sunderland fans are saying now. They may have signed some players, but they all look distinctly average to me. Bigger club than us my arse, they are good at making themselves look really stupid nothing else. Even last year when they were "top 6" they just don't get it. They are lower than us in the footy food chain and this shows it again.

Given

L. Young - Collins - Dunne - Warnock

Petrov - Makoun

Albrighton      Ireland        N'Zogbia

Bent

Give or a take a little change in players there but I must say that is a good looking team! :thumb:

Yeah I agree, Albrighton will not start every game as he is not experienced enough to do so. He's good enough but it takes time to adjust from reserve team football to 38 Premier League games a season and be effective in the majority of them. I'd go with...

Given

Young Collins/Clark Dunne Warnock

Petrov Makoun

Ireland N'Zogbia

Gabby Bent

The only worry is how Ireland and N'Zogbia would support their fullbacks.

Given

Petrov - Makoun

Bent

Give or a take a little change in players there but I must say that is a good looking team! :thumb:

Gabby will play up front with Bent. Albrighton will be in and out of the team all season.

Slot Clark in there, get Warnock and Ireland's heads sorted and it's a strong first 11.

Given

Petrov - Makoun

Bent

Gabby will play up front with Bent. Albrighton will be in and out of the team all season.

I'm inclined to agree that Gabby will start up front as AM will be keen to give the more positive appearing 4-4-2 a chance. Whether that drops MA or SI depends on SI's fitness and attitude.

Looks like N'Zogbia has flown to HK to talk to tie things up and have the medical over there.

Mat Kendrick has just tweeted he thinks he's over there.

Of course there's always Randy's Jet but....

CNZ wasn't on the Dubai flight back to B'ham because Agent StanBalaban has tweeted from it.

I did a little bit on how we might play next season here: clicky

tl;dr:

Given

Young - Collins - Dunne - Warnock

Petrov - Makoun

Albrighton - Ireland - N'Zogbia

Bent

Pretty bog-standard stuff, but people like the Fonz, Gabby, Clark, Baker, Gardner and other youngsters like Dan Johnson can be swapped in right to their favoured position.