SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

our CEO is still on holiday isn't he? that's probably why

Is that the perminant holiday hes been on for the last 12 month's :winkold: :lol:

I'm sure someone on here said that he isn't back until July 7th.

our CEO is still on holiday isn't he? that's probably why

Is that the perminant holiday hes been on for the last 12 month's :winkold: :lol:

I'm sure someone on here said that he isn't back until July 7th.

The day after me Birthday!

Hopefully with a nice little present unrapped at Bodymoor in front of the Media :lol:

Selling Downing for 20 mil and getting in Nzogbia for 8-10 mil would be a superb bit of business.

Keeping Downing, and signing N'Zogbia for 8-10M would be even better. I think that's still fairly possible.

Selling Downing for 20 mil and getting in Nzogbia for 8-10 mil would be a superb bit of business.

Keeping Downing, and signing N'Zogbia for 8-10M would be even better. I think that's still fairly possible.

Hell, no. Downing wants out, we can get money for him now. **** him off.

Agreed, he doesnt want to be here 100% so he can fook right off! Cash in and move on.

Kind of agree about getting rid of Downing, as long as he is replaced like for like, Albrighton's not ready for it (yet).

Which would beg the question who the second winger would be? Jarvis?

I agree. Easily replaceable and we stand to make a tidy profit. It would be pretty stupid not to sell IMO.

We just need to make it look like we dont want to sell in order to drive the price up. If we can get Arsenal and Liverpool to get into a bidding war we are laughing all the way to the bank

Jarvis for me. He's a very good winger and would be a huge loss to Wolves.

All my Doghead supporting mates reckon he's VERY average. And to be honest, i'd have to agree from what i've seen myself.

A mid to lower table winger at best

N'Zogbia = average mid table signing. He's been a consistently average preformer that will help us maintain our midtable status, BUT, instead of being 6th with Ashley Young under MON, we'll be a little worse off with N'Zogbia under McCleish.

McCleish I beg you to look further afield then these slightly below average mid table players. Europe is a big continent lets look there!!