SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Young i would have thought, Downing is still here isn't he?

Don't you recognize "Richard's" poor attempts of being sarcastic and hoping everything goes wrong for this club, even though shit hasn't happened yet?

They turned down £12m in Jan from Newcastle , surprised if he goes for £9m... Surprised Newcastle haven't been back in for him as well unles their other new signings have filled that position ?

They turned down £12m in Jan from Newcastle , surprised if he goes for £9m

True, but they knew at the time if he went in Jan they would be in trouble - now he only has one year left on his contract so the value goes down and at least they are now in a better place to bring in a replacement.

SWP in, N'Zogbia out...for Wigan

I think Whealen will be more inclined to deal with Villa after what he said about the Martinez handling. I'm almost positive N'Zog will be a Villa player this summer

Nzogbia is a top player and I think better than young. His delivery from set pieces and dribbling is better and he assists and scores more.

No.

Young

2003–2007 Watford 98 Apps 19 Goals

2007–2011 Aston Villa 157 Apps 30 Goals

N'Zog

2004–2009 Newcastle United 118 Apps 9 Goals

2009– Wigan Athletic 83 Apps 15 Goals

Nzogbia is a top player and I think better than young. His delivery from set pieces and dribbling is better and he assists and scores more.

No.

Young

2003–2007 Watford 98 Apps 19 Goals

2007–2011 Aston Villa 157 Apps 30 Goals

N'Zog

2004–2009 Newcastle United 118 Apps 9 Goals

2009– Wigan Athletic 83 Apps 15 Goals

So, in actual fact, they aren't THAT different? Young has scored more goals but did take every free kick, penalty, corner and made the tea. He's also played around 50 games more. Young scored 49 in 255 apps, Charlie boy has 24 in 201, playing for crap teams. I think he'll do a decent job here. Get him signed.

We're still preparing!

Could be everyone is just waiting for somebody else to start of the bidding, not wanting to show their hand to early.

After Whelans love in with the way we handled ourselves over Martinez, he may not wish to divulge a bid from us out of respect.

Well heres hoping!