SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

If N´zogbia leaves it wont be for 7 million IMO. They sold Valencia for 16£m N´Zogbia wont be far behind...

Didn't they already accept a bid of a similar size when the Scum tried to get him. I think that he is going to be sold for less then Wigan would want because he has no intention of renewing his contract and must not have long left on it.

Yes please. I'd happily swap Sidders' 50k a week for N'Zogbia's 50k a week

Doubt that Wigan will though...

I think N´Zogbia would great for us, really like him. Should have got him when he left Newcastle.

• 5 months later...
Everyone is talking about his attitude; all I ve seen from him is a falling out with Roy, I mean Joe Kinnear, and then not going to SHA because they wouldn’t pay him enough. Anything else to add to the charges sheet? Or is that all, because that doesn’t seem half as bad as some of the things other players have done...

Watched him at VP, if he didn't get a pass to his feet he was whinging or constantly throwing hand gestures and we think Young thinks he's Billy big time.

Everyone is talking about his attitude; all I ve seen from him is a falling out with Roy, I mean Joe Kinnear, and then not going to SHA because they wouldn’t pay him enough. Anything else to add to the charges sheet? Or is that all, because that doesn’t seem half as bad as some of the things other players have done...

Watched him at VP, if he didn't get a pass to his feet he was whinging or constantly throwing hand gestures and we think Young thinks he's Billy big time.

That could be the big fish in the small pond scenario. Wants the ball and thinks he is the only one that can do anything threatening with...which isn't far off in the Wigan side.

Isn't he going into the final year of his contract?

Isn't Ash but we still want £15m+ and some speculate on £20m+. The Zog is a better player this season from what I have seen and I think he would make us a better team.