SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Ashley has said many times he prefers to play in the centre. I'll try and find some evidence!

Be interested to see if there is any. My perception is that Houllier launched this idea.

Interview with Ash in the Villa News and Record against manu. Article titled 'Hole Hearted Effort'. " I really like playing just off the striker" says Ash.

I'd like him even with his attitude as he is a waulity player. Not sure it means we are going to sell Ash as he now plays in the hole. We only have two wingers then if you don;t count Ash, not exactly too many, we could do with one more imo.

the guy is consistantly earning bonus points in the fantasy football and he doesnt even need an assist to his name or a goal scored to do so he gets them through sheer workrate.

His attitude stinks though and we would be a stepping stone for him

To me Ashley Young has shown by far his best form for us on the left wing. Up front, he doesn't score enough and often goes missing and on the right he isn't as convincing and Albrighton deserves to play there.

I wouldn't be totally against selling Young and bringing in N'Zogbia.

I think Young's move to the centre is partly a managerial decision (Houllier is on record saying he wants him to be his Owen...) and partly him using his own influence to move into a position he prefers.

this is the way i see it with young and playing centrally

shame really as he is far better out wide

I doubt he was asked to play like that.

So houllier can't get the players to do what he asks?

That's a worry if true.

Would love this to be true and we sign him.

I knew before I even clicked on the thread that your post would be something against Houllier....So predictable.

Everyone is talking about his attitude; all I ve seen from him is a falling out with Roy, I mean Joe Kinnear, and then not going to SHA because they wouldn’t pay him enough. Anything else to add to the charges sheet? Or is that all, because that doesn’t seem half as bad as some of the things other players have done...

I wasn't the one that said ash does what he wants on the pitch and ignores the manager, I just said it's a worry if that's the case.

We all seen how Ashley played against Blackburn, yet not until the heat maps came did we notice how much in the middle he was.....Your comment was against Houllier just like almost everytime you post, if it can be linked to Houllier, you will do your best to say something negative about him.

How about you try and get behind the manager?

I wasn't the one that said ash does what he wants on the pitch and ignores the manager, I just said it's a worry if that's the case.

We all seen how Ashley played against Blackburn, yet not until the heat maps came did we notice how much in the middle he was.....Your comment was against Houllier just like almost everytime you post, if it can be linked to Houllier, you will do your best to say something negative about him.

I knew before I even clicked on the thread that your post would be something in defence of Houllier....So predictable. :winkold:

John is spot on by the way. It is worrying if Houllier can't get the players to do what he wants. There are a number of the senior lads not playing anywhere the standard they are capable which is very worrying.

I knew before I even clicked on the thread that your post would be something in defence of Houllier....So predictable. :winkold:

John is spot on by the way. It is worrying if Houllier can't get the players to do what he wants. There are a number of the senior lads not playing anywhere the standard they are capable which is very worrying.

Well you seem to think that GH has got the defence to be all tippy tappy that has lead to them being uncomfortable so what is it? Are they doing what he wants or aren't they?

If your refering to the defenders Mark, they were playing like that before Houllier came, even the end of last season and pre season.

Maybe they're just not good enough?

I don't feel that I need to defend Houllier, but give him time I will..... I just don't see why people have to slate him at every opportunity.