SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

N'Zogbia = average mid table signing. He's been a consistently average preformer that will help us maintain our midtable status, BUT, instead of being 6th with Ashley Young under MON, we'll be a little worse off with N'Zogbia under McCleish.

McCleish I beg you to look further afield then these slightly below average mid table players. Europe is a big continent lets look there!!

:?

agree. Easily replaceable

Are you for real. An England international who was our player of the year last year but we can easily replace him??

Just like we easily replaced our last player of the year.........oh hang on!!

The fact you champion Kris Commons as a potential solution to our current attacking situation speaks volumes.

N'Zogbia = average mid table signing. He's been a consistently average preformer that will help us maintain our midtable status, BUT, instead of being 6th with Ashley Young under MON, we'll be a little worse off with N'Zogbia under McCleish.

McCleish I beg you to look further afield then these slightly below average mid table players. Europe is a big continent lets look there!!

Pretty much single-handedly kept Wigan up at the end of last season......

Remember we bought Downing from a relegated Boro and he's turned out ok.

I would go all out to get Jermaine Pennant.

If it's to give him a kicking, count me in.

You would have to fight me for right to put the boot into him. :D

Well, I'm training in Krav Maga so I need the practice.

agree. Easily replaceable

Are you for real. An England international who was our player of the year last year but we can easily replace him??

Just like we easily replaced our last player of the year.........oh hang on!!

The fact you champion Kris Commons as a potential solution to our current attacking situation speaks volumes.

I honestly dont value your opinion and so to save arguments, i will just ignore anything you write from now on.

Cheers.

I would go all out to get Jermaine Pennant.

If it's to give him a kicking, count me in.

You would have to fight me for right to put the boot into him. :D

Gentlemen, please form an orderly queue. Behind me!! :)

I honestly dont value your opinion and so to save arguments, i will just ignore anything you write from now on.

Cheers.

I guess the feeling is mutual, not quite sure where your football knowledge comes from but I am sure it is digital.

N'Zogbia in as a replacement for Young I can handle.

If we sell Downing as well and replace the two players with N'Zogbia we will be struggling with the likes of Fulham and Sunderland to stay in the top 10 again.

Total rubbish.

At times he was devastating last season. Perfect option to replace young.

Great pace, good skills and can rip the back of the net out with some great shooting. Any bad points....of course which player doesnt but he improves all the time.

Yeah he has the stroppy git label, and it's all his own fault. But he's knuckled down, got regular football at wigan and is ready for the next step.

We are that step. Think he'll thrive here.

If we sell Downing as well and replace the two players with N'Zogbia

N'Zogbia is Youngs replacement. If Downing goes aswell, expect more signings.

Why would you be sure of that?

Because losing two wingers and only replacing with one wouldnt make sense. If Downing goes aswell, its obvious we need another winger in. 2 aint enough (Albrighton and N'Zogbia)

Or maybe im wrong. What makes you think we will only replace those two with one player? :confused:

Well Milner isn't a winger granted (not a natural one anyway) and we are yet to replace him.. I wouldn't be too sure imo but I guess we'll see.

Milner was played as a central midfielder, MON replaced him with Ireland as part of the deal.

Well Milner isn't a winger granted (not a natural one anyway) and we are yet to replace him.. I wouldn't be too sure imo but I guess we'll see.

Milner was played as a central midfielder, MON replaced him with Ireland as part of the deal.

True in theory.. though it's a different matter on the pitch.. both are different players, one ran his socks off for the team the other would rather be elsewhere imo.. I still think we need to replace him (though I see what your saying Milner out - Ireland in is the intended replacement)

If Downing goes aswell, its obvious we need another winger in. 2 aint enough (Albrighton and N'Zogbia)

I don't think we'll be playing with two out and out wingers this coming season. N'Zogbia isn't a winger like Ash was either.