David Beckham - Legend

Genie

I think he'll go to PSG if the offer is valid.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who would be up for playing in a country he hasn't played in before.

PLus, you know, it's Paris. And they'll pay him a fucktonne

Peanuts comapred to what he is on at LA, somewhere around 600,000 pound a week. 5 year 250million contract

Well 1. I don't think that's true. That figure woudl include all his sponsorship, endorsement deals etc etc. which he'll still get if he moves (or a lot of anyway)

His contract will be much less (but still a lot)

and 2. He's out of contract in December. So compared to what other teams will offer him, PSG will offer him a fucktonne

Whist I agree he is a great ambassador for our country.

I dont think you can say he's not interested in his wages etc...

MLS? He could've signed for plenty of prem clubs if his wage demands weren't so high.

he would never go to an english club that wasn't united.

he would never go to an english club that wasn't united.

He did an interview on TS yesterday and they played a snippet earlier, he said he always wanted to finish his career at United but that didn't work out. He added he would find it difficult to play against them at OT for another Englsih club but you never know, stranger things have happened. His words.

But I struggle to imagine he wouldn't have gotten the same, or at least very close, wages in Europe as he did in the USA.

As I said before, he strikes me as the kind of guy who likes to do different things and do things differently.

I think the fact that not many big footballers go to America would have attracted him. "No-one else has done it so I will"

Same reason I think he'll go to PSG. "I've never played in the french league, let's give that a go"

Â