What actually happend?

Mukka_AVFC

First time I've been to the Sty and safe to say I won't be going again any time soon.

Our coach got bricked before the game, luckily I saw the dirty inbred throw it and managed to duck down. It smashed through and hit my mate on the chest but luckily he was okay.

Absolutely horrible scenes at the end.

Aston Villa Football Club and Birmingham City have really shown tonight how there is a large contingent of Fucktards supporting both teams, their behaviour is disgraceful and mainly carried out by grown men, who will be off to work in the morning.

Im ashamed to be a Villa fan this evening.

Hope everyone who was batttered/injured this evening heals up ok.

WMP need a flea in their ear.

Well that was fcuking fun! :lol:

Dickhead scum tried attacking the villa end. In fact, at one point they outnumbered the police 10-1, so would of been easy to break through to us.

All mouth.

They started throwing flares, and people started throwing stuff back. I dont like people throwing flares at me.......they kinda hurt.

Wonder if they nicked them at tescos when hiding a couple of weeks ago :oops:

Not good, but what do you expect from the scum. and people WILL react :winkold:

My mate works in Digbeth and said even on his way home (at like half five) there were people running up and down sporadically. What do these people do with their lives? And these same people will go round beating minorities up for taking their jobs - think it might be you mate.

Can't believe some of the stuff I've read on here. So predictable though. So glad I didn't go, would've had to get back to New St too - didn't fancy that.

The media will **** love this. If we don't get the World Cup bid expect any southern Daily Mail-reading sports fans that you know to not be speaking to you for a while.

Did anyone catch me on TV? It's the only positive from a bad night, well that and my first pre match angus pie.

Yeah I did mate, and thought why the hell is someone wearing a Jets top at that game :lol: Didn't think of you as presumed you were in Madrid.

Hope you are alright with regards to your cuts and bruises.

So was there a load of punch ups right outside the ground or was it once everyone dispersed into the city centre? Did you see a lot of it or just when you got targeted?

----------

This sort of thing never happens at our place because we aren't right in the city centre and we haven't had matches in the evening. Last time we did, it did kick off.

I'm sorry but in a tense affair, if you allow fans to run across the pitch and goade the away fans, what the hell do you expect? The Police spent too much time at the Villa end instead of their end, if they had stood in lines at their end, there would have been no invasion. Go on the pitch and celebrate with your team but to goade the away fans, thats just wreckless from their Club.

I'm sorry but in a tense affair, if you allow fans to run across the pitch and goade the away fans, what the hell do you expect? The Police spent too much time at the Villa end instead of their end, if they had stood in lines at their end, there would have been no invasion. Go on the pitch and celebrate with your team but to goade the away fans, thats just wreckless from their Club.

And that's the point. A couple of mates pointed out that we invaded the pitch after the Blackburn semifinal but I replied that it was totally different as it was the sheer joy of getting to the final. No one went anywhere near the Blackburn fans.

On reflection I think some of our fans shamed our club last night but it seemed to me that a combination of the WMP and Blues Stewards let hundreds if not thousands of fans run riot on the pitch. Added to that we get all the usual stories of Blues fans after the game and they won. It beggars belief!

And that's the point. A couple of mates pointed out that we invaded the pitch after the Blackburn semifinal but I replied that it was totally different as it was the sheer joy of getting to the final. No one went anywhere near the Blackburn fans.

On reflection I think some of our fans shamed our club last night but it seemed to me that a combination of the WMP and Blues Stewards let hundreds if not thousands of fans run riot on the pitch. Added to that we get all the usual stories of Blues fans after the game and they won. It beggars belief!

Saw that else where. O look Villa complain about a pitch invasion in the carling cup, well what about blackburn blah blah blah. Well that was a joyous celebration of going to the final and we didnt cause any nonsense with the away support now did we? **** noses, :bang:

That was to celebrate with players not to goade the away fans. This is very similar to Adebayor running a full length of the pitch and celebrating in front of the Arsenal fans, did we see Arsenal fans throw things, oh yes we did why because they were goaded into a reaction. Birmingham have to take a huge responsibility, they ran from one end to the other without being prevented until they reached the Villa fans.

as far as i know we threw the flare first

it went back and forth a few times then one of their morons tried to throw it back to the villa again and threw it in his own crowd the retard lol

didnt see any trouble after the game but we got a lift back off someone who had parked up by Small Heath Bridge so didnt have to go through Digbeth. Didn't see any trouble before either (when we did walk up through Digbeth).

A bluenose mate was in the clements and said it got done over tho

think WMP f*cked it up in general - dunno why they were concerned with villa getting on the pitch at full time - why would we want to when we had lost; they should have concentrated on keeping them lot off

Ok firstly let me say i wasn't at the game i watched it on sky,,but when the whistle went blues stormed towards the villa fans,,am i the only one that didnt see the 2 noses throw bottles into the villa crowd?

they charge villa,taunt them at throw at them what do you expect villa to do?its a derby passions running high add to that we'd just lost,,im not condoling what happened by all means

but they started it :?

the flare was definately ours, i saw it go up and it happened last season when we won 1-0.

A nose in my office was in a box last night and saw the flare being lit below where they were sat. There was more than one being lit. It is possible that some villa fans had them too, but not very likely.

the flare was definately ours, i saw it go up and it happened last season when we won 1-0.

A nose in my office was in a box last night and saw the flare being lit below where they were sat. There was more than one being lit. It is possible that some villa fans had them too, but not very likely.

why is that not likey?

2 home games this season theres been flares in the North Stand.

My brother was at the game and he confirmed the flare that was being thrown between fans at the end originated in the villa end.

My mate reckoned it was a major balls-up by WMP and Nose Stewards. Five minutes from time, loads of noses had moved pitch side and were making it very clear what they intended doing on the final whistle and yet there was just a handful of stewards covering the noses stands and two lines of WMP and stewards stacked in front of Villa and facing them as though they expected Villa on the pitch ...... like why would Villa invade the pitch if they've lost ?!!!!

Once the nose invasion started, the WMP/stewards set their line up right in front of Villa thus allowing near face-to-face confrontation whereas had they moved the line 20 yards up the pitch then little or nothing would have happened.

Crass failure on crowd control !

Paul33 your mate has it pretty much spot on as far as i could see - it was obvious it would be blues on the pitch not villa given that they had won, WMP aint got a clue

and i am 99% sure the red flare originated in our end - i didnt see any others mind.

Â