El Clásico (8pm kick-off, 29/11)

YankeeinMadrid

Who will win El Clásico?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win El Clásico?

• Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Draw

So it's time for El Clásico tonight at 8pm at Camp Nou. Madrid are 1 point clear of Barcelona and Mourinho is clearly getting the job done for Madrid so far this season.

Early team news for Madrid: Higuain is a late scratch due to injury and will be replaced by Villa loan target,lol, Benzema.

Who do you like tonight???

My prediction: 1-2 Cristiano p., Pedro, Ramos

Hala Madrid!!! Vaaaamoooooooos!

Arguably the biggest match in world football tonight!

The game is live on SS1, but being a poor student I'm hoping to find a good stream later.

Barça are at home, but Real are currently holding top spot in the league - one point ahead of their rivals. Messi's form has been out of this world lately, and the focus will obviously be on him to steal the show from Cristiano Ronaldo (...again).

Real's team coach was attacked on its arrival in Barcelona and the tension is certainly mounting. Mourinho has, unsurprisingly, complained about the choice of referee.

Promises to be an absolute cracker (although now I've said that, it'll probably be a boring 0-0 anticlimax). Here's to a great game though, and to a Barcelona victory!

Match preview

Yea I can see Madrid winning. Mourinho just has a good habit of making his teams NOT lose important games, and with the sheer amount of quality on the pitch there will be goals.

I see a 3-2 in this game..

Dont forget, in Spain there is a shame to win the El Classico in a scrappy way, they will both be told to attack attack attack!

I dont think it will be a cracker and for all great players like Xavi, Iniesta, Ozil, Alonso Messi and Ronaldo etc. only 1 man will have all the headlines in the morning and thats Jose.

I do hope Real win

Pretty much this.

Oh how i love Jose and wish he would come back to the Prem.

Anyhow, im going Real to win 2-1.

I think Barca will nick it, Madrid don't have the players to stop Messi and that is what it'll come down to.

Messi vs Madrids counter attack.

Unless Mourinho does a Greece and sticks a centreback on him for the whole match, I wouldn't put it past him.

Anyway 3-2 Barca seeing as they are at home.

dude,

you watch every match ever played, ever!

you use pay streams?

if so, which one?

I don't pay, i just tend to love football and watch every type.

I highly recommend watching foreign football if you have time, some real class players and exciting matches - some matches are more exciting then Premier League if im honest.

What i also tend to do is go on to foreign football forums and read what fans have to say etc .. i find it interesting, builds up knowledge too.

Â