Bear Grylls vs Ray Mears

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Choose!  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Bear
    • Ray

Bear is a **** fraud.. ever see that youtube vid of his extreme traversing of some rocks in america? there was a road 20ft away and two blokes were jumping from one to another like it was nothing...which is was.

unless you believe in santa, Ray is the man to keep you alive.

Bear is a **** fraud.. ever see that youtube vid of his extreme traversing of some rocks in america? there was a road 20ft away and two blokes were jumping from one to another like it was nothing...which is was.

unless you believe in santa, Ray is the man to keep you alive.

On some occasions, situations are presented to Bear so he can demonstrate survival techniques

This has been on the disclaimer shown before each episode for years now. Calling him a fraud only highlights your own inability to comprehend what it is the show is actually about. Same goes for the "hotel, hotel" drones.

Ray doesn't shit in the woods, he builds a self-sustaining portaloo system and the faeces in question goes onto a garden he built out of bamboo and olive pits.

This has been on the disclaimer shown before each episode for years now. Calling him a fraud only highlights your own inability to comprehend what it is the show is actually about. Same goes for the "hotel, hotel" drones.

Ok then,

I think he's a **** gimp.

better?

And sometimes its hard to read disclaimers when you miss the first minute or two of the intro credits, because im reading the financial times or giving money to charity..yeah, thats right, its what i do. Problem?

Ok then,

I think he's a **** gimp.

better?

And sometimes its hard to read disclaimers when you miss the first minute or two of the intro credits, because im reading the financial times or giving money to charity..yeah, thats right, its what i do. Problem?

If he bugs you so much , then watch another channel ! Also if you miss the disclaimer then you can always just use common sense to figure out what is staged and what isn't.

Ray Mears every single time. I'd rather have someone build me a canoe to get across a freezing lake than someone who would expect me to strip off, wrap my clothes inside a dead animal and swim across, however manly it may be.

Id go with Bear Grylls given his ability to find a hotel for the night in the middle of his adventures and manage to evade all of the cameramen while safely returning to his cliff face in the morning. My theory is the stuff he does cant be that dangerous or difficult as he manages to drag a team of cameramen along the way. At least Ray Mears doesnt pretent to be something he isnt.

Â