Villa FA Cup 3rd round Draw Sunday

andykeenan

FA Cup is boring so to make it more fun.

I cannot agree Andy. It is far from boring if you win it and we have won it 7 times but if we don't do it this year it will be 54 years since we lifted the trophy. The FA Cup is about tradition and FA Cup Final day is something special. Just because some clubs choose to give it little priority and the same clubs tend to win it does not mean I will not be hoping this will be our year at long last. It may not have the gloss it once had and our history of victories is in the dim and distant past but it is still special, fun and makes heroes of a team.

Please not FC United.

Why not rendelc? It would make a change from the team they support and we would beat them!

If they beat Brighton that is. This would bound to be the TV match . We always lose to Manure in the FA Cup and their fans would fancy a pop at us as well. If we lost this i would'nt surface for a few years.

There's nothing to discuss here...

We'll get Man Utd at Villa Park, put up a spirited first half display and eventually get turned over. Ah the romance of the cup.

I'm another who would like Torquay, at there place as its relatively local to me, and a match we should win.