R.I.C.O.

Finish place?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Finish place?

• Champions League Place: 1-4
    • Fighting for Europa League: 5 - 8
    • Midtableness: 9 - 14
    • Battling not to use the 'R' word: 15th and down

anywhere from 8th-12th I reckon, not having a go since we are suffering with a lot of injuries and it's a transitional season. I guess it could depend on who we get in Jan but it's not the best time to buy players so I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't buy anyone and waited until the summer. I don't think we'll get a Europa spot this year unless we get it through one of the cups.

I worry more about playing burn/stoke than Arsenal/Lpool.

something we'll learn as the kids play more / older heads return to the side IMO

Im really hoping Collins, Albrighton and NRC are back before the Birmingham game. Then i think the sides not looking to bad.

I worry more about playing burn/stoke than Arsenal/Lpool.

something we'll learn as the kids play more / older heads return to the side IMO

Im really hoping Collins, Albrighton and NRC are back before the Birmingham game. Then i think the sides not looking to bad.

Take out Ireland and put in Albrighton just today and the result could of been different.

As the other poster said, We are going to struggle more against those sides rather than the 'nicer' teams.

Went for 9-14th and increasingly, the bottom end of that is something I'm coming to expect.

Which, should it come to pass, will have serious potential to collapse any progress made under Lerner in one fell swoop.

anywhere from 8th-12th I reckon, not having a go since we are suffering with a lot of injuries and it's a transitional season. I guess it could depend on who we get in Jan but it's not the best time to buy players so I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't buy anyone and waited until the summer. I don't think we'll get a Europa spot this year unless we get it through one of the cups.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

When we get players fit and a couple of new signings in January we'll go on a run. Probably finish somewhere between 6th - 10th, hard to tell because the league is so close this year.

Well we've got Arseanl, Liverpool, West Brom and Wigan up next in the next 4 games, we need to aim for 8 points against 4 teams not in great form. As ive said , if we get Collins, NRC and Albrighton all in, i cant see why not.

Well we've got Arseanl, Liverpool, West Brom and Wigan up next in the next 4 games, we need to aim for 8 points against 4 teams not in great form. As ive said , if we get Collins, NRC and Albrighton all in, i cant see why not.

Well West Brom, Wigan are must wins!

Arsenal, Liverpool...1-2 points would be 'okay'

It certainly wont be pushing for 4th and I don't think we'll be fighting relegation. I think the season may be a flip to our previous ones where we play well towards the end. How strange would it be to go on a winning streak from March onwards!

We have won 2 premier league games under Houllier. We are absolute push overs away from home - and have dropped more when ahead than any other team. Houllier seems to command zero respect from players - there seems no pattern or style to the team - players are getting injured at the rate of two a week - Im off the fence - GH is fast becoming a disastrous appointment - really hope Randy dumps him next May.

14th for me.

I am 100% convinced we'll be in relegation zone by Christmas. In our Prem games between now and the 5th of January (7 games) the only 'easy' win is Wigan and even that's away. The rest are against teams fighting for Champions League/ Title and away at Anfield and a tricky local derby.

After this time we'll buy a couple of solid players which will steady the ship and we'll probably end about 14th.

But with an extremely tight league this season I am not STUPID enough to think that relegation is impossible. Those who are need to take off the rose tinted glasses and look at our tired, uninspired, inexperienced team and realise we have no given right to stay in the league. And I hope Houllier is making that clear to the players.

It's all well and good saying we have horrible injuries and it's a transitional period etc etc but, without laying blame, it doesn't change the fact it's only the results that matter. If we end up 18th, we're going down: how ever much we blame O'Neill for leaving, Houllier's settling in period and extreme bad luck with injuries.

Â