• Ireland
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Pires (for Ireland 69)
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Herd (for Hogg 81)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:b9b356faa7][mrow][mcol color=blue:b9b356faa7]Blackburn[mcol]2-0[mcol color=#8c333c:b9b356faa7]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:b9b356faa7]Pedersen 45+2[col]1-0[col color=#8c333c:b9b356faa7]

[row][col color=blue:b9b356faa7]Pedersen 68[col]2-0[col color=#8c333c:b9b356faa7]

[/table]

I have nothing constructive to say about that. Utterly shite.

Of course, we are in transition and injury ravaged, I can accept that. I'm completely frustrated with that performance.

3 points above the relegation zone and Arsenal up next. Viva la revolution.

good to see Dunne was all smiles at the end there..

thats a winning mentality for you...

its very difficult to judge us and houllier at the moment with so many kids and so many injuries..

doesnt make these awful defeats and performances any easier to take though...

Luke Young man of the match for me....

Ireland and Gabbys attitude today was worrying

Don't think we could have done much else in that game to be honest. Just one of those days. We obviously gave Blackburn too many set pieces, and conceded second goal at exactly the wrong time. Herd looks like he had a bit more fight than Hogg mind. Ireland dissapointing.

Pretty poor again, but we are in transition - we won't finish in european places and we won't be relegated...Houllier must be given time to change things and get some players back from injury before he is judged.

Thought Downing was our best player.

Frustrating but we didn't deserve to lose in my opinion and we also controlled most of the game. Two goals from set-pieces, not surprising when apart from your two CB's, you don't have a player who's 6ft compared to Blackburn's giants.

We played worse against Blackpool and won, so I'm not really worried. Robinson made some really good saves, while we also hit the bar.

We dominated Blackburn completely in the second half and passed it well. Lacking the cutting edge but hasn't that always been a problem with Villa.

Decent performance apart from the 25th-45th minute were I thought we were outplayed.

Frustrating.

A game where the lack of experience showed - and the lack of a finisher! This is were we needed Reo Coker / Petrov instead of Hogg and Herd, and maybe Heskey up front too. One too many injuries for the side. Still, once they come back results will pick up again.

Doesn't seem good for Ireland though at the moment.

Â