Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Probably a bit premature given the amount of injuries in between....predictions, teams etc....

probably go for:

Friedel

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Bannan Clark Downing

Young

Gabby.

More likely to see:

Friedel

Lichaj Dunne Baker Pat the tea lady.

Albrighton Salifou Kitman/Osbourne Downing

McAllister

Delfouneso.

1-1 or 1-2 loss I think. :|

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something really clicked for us on Saturday and despite our injuries I think we will kick on. A 3-1 win to us.
I hope you're right and if this were Fulham or West Brom or a team like that I'd agree with you but I fear Blackburn will kick, punch and hoof us out of the game.

Prove me wrong lads.

As far as selection goes I'd drop Dunne for Cuellar and drop Bannan to the bench. The latter decision is based on Blackburn's tough nature. Then again, I noticed Barry likes to get stuck in. Good job I'm not the manager because I'd have no idea what to do after the back 4.

Albrighton needs a rest too.

I think something really clicked for us on Saturday and despite our injuries I think we will kick on. A 3-1 win to us.
I hope you're right and if this were Fulham or West Brom or a team like that I'd agree with you but I fear Blackburn will kick, punch and hoof us out of the game.

Prove me wrong lads.

As far as selection goes I'd drop Dunne for Cuellar and drop Bannan to the bench. The latter decision is based on Blackburn's tough nature. Then again, I noticed Barry likes to get stuck in. Good job I'm not the manager because I'd have no idea what to do after the back 4.

Bannan has to play, simply we got **** all else and hopefully we can impose our game on the opposition.

Oh and Clark CM hopefully with Cuellar coming back in for Dunne....could do with Clark, pick up second balls.

Atmos from Blackburn fans is pretty dire.

When I went 08-09, (mind you, at that point we were 12 unbeaten and playing really well) the Atmosphere in the Villa end was amazing, think we took about 5-6,000.

Facilities are pretty basic... although good jumbo hot dogs :lol:

Ewood Park, surely the most ridiculously placed ground in the Premiership? Just in the middle of Village housing :lol:

Prove me wrong lads.

Bannan has to play, simply we got **** all else and hopefully we can impose our game on the opposition.

Oh and Clark CM hopefully with Cuellar coming back in for Dunne....could do with Clark, pick up second balls.

**** all else? We've got a lot of talent despite the injuries (Albrighton, Downing, Gabby, Young). Unless you mean we haven't got anyone to fill Bannan's spot, in which case I'd be inclined to agree.

I think this is a very key game in terms of the run in to Christmas. On paper you have to think a point is a minimum when you have some really tough games coming up.

If you think about the last minute conceeds against Fulham and United and take those 2-3 minutes away, we would be 5th by 2 points. That just shows how up and down everyones season is.

There isn't much between 17th and 5th at the moment.

A win here when you have teams around us playing each other is a good sign. If we can get 3 points here we will be well inside the top half of the table.