Manures fans on us

ChrisNichollsToe

I think in the main the spoke quite highly of our kids. Fair play to them for that, we did play very well today. With Gardner Jnr to come in at some point who is potentially the best of the lot we could have a top midfield for free in a few years. Well not totally free with Delph.

One mug says we wont last the distance because our squad is too thin. Surely this game proves we've got lots of youth that can step it up if needed. Not every team has about 8 players for every position. Bunch of **** clowns

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can somone tell me who 'glaston' is?

Some blinkered clearing in the woods that thinks spurs are the greatest and everyone else sucks.

Will only be spotted when spurs are doing awesome and everyone else isn't. Goes into hibernation every time spurs hits a run of bad form.

I think in the main the spoke quite highly of our kids.

Same at blue moon in the Villa-MU thread plus some nice comments about Milner in another thread "Milner will regret ever leaving Villa to play under this clearing in the woods" :lol:

Kevin McDonald should get a pay rise. Our youngsters are fantastic.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can somone tell me who 'glaston' is?

Some blinkered clearing in the woods that thinks spurs are the greatest and everyone else sucks.

Will only be spotted when spurs are doing awesome and everyone else isn't. Goes into hibernation every time spurs hits a run of bad form.

Don't forget he will manipulate the significance of history to prove Tottingham Hotspuds are really the greatest team in the world and others' achievements never actually mattered.

I think the very fact the tread was created on their forum tells you all you need to know. Its a shame we could not close out and win yesterday but the performance of our young players was absolutely outstanding and says much about how Villa could and should develop.

Man U side were yesterdays men and it showed. Where are all their exciting young players? Well that's easy to answer as there are'nt any. Even that Machieda (?) who was raved about when he scored the winner against us two seasons ago cannot get into their side. OK he scored a good one today but he's hardly a world beater. Beyond that they have a bunch of largely very good but generally ageing players and despite all the protestations no money to build a new squad.

Fergie still has the ability to scout quality players and make canny signings such as Hernandez but where are the big money signings? No money to sign quality players and no pipe line of good young players coming through. No wonder they are casting envious glances at the quality we are bringing through.

Blimey, that RedCafe place is bonkers.

Just clicked on another thread to be nosey, and there's 13 pages where the original question was why Irish people don't support Irish clubs and it's decended into infighting about "I'm more Manc than you" "Who cares if I'm from London?" blah blah.

Ah, to have the luxury of supporting a club so large that it comes to handbags about who is the biggest fan.

Â