• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Lichaj (for Albrighton 88)
    • Herd (for Hogg 90)

i dunno how i feel tbh. we was 10mins from 3 points. I'll have to judge this later when I get my head around it.

utv

Would have taken the point when i saw the team-sheets but i'm honestly devestated, we deserved to win that today.i **** hate macheda and referees.

Thought we really deserved the three points today, we were good value for our lead having bossed most of the second half and periods of the first, sloppy defending (and a great strike mind) for the first then we just imploded again and couldn't keep out the equaliser was certain we would lose from that point but managed to scrape home, would have taken the draw before the game thought all the guys played well, have to give the MOM to Downing glad to see him stringing a few good games together hope he can keep it up.

If you'd told me at the start of the game that it would be a draw, I'd have been happy.

Trying not to get too disappointed at the fact we threw two points away.

Great performance from the kids. Super stuff.

Downing was fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Albrighton was great. Young did not have a good first half, but he did what he needed to do for the two goals. Bannan looks great. Defence was generally good.

... but, by golly, we should have held on. 11 minutes to go and 2-0 up.

Such is life.

Feels like a loss, why can't we keep playing football when we take a lead?

Could have scored 4 or 5, outplayed them for large amounts of time and all that with a very young team. Lots of positives, but I'm struggling to see them right now.

Â