Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how this game is going to go. It could be a spanking. They will be geared up from the draw at eastlands. But....that might be their undoing.

Regardless, I am going 3-2 to Villa. With Friedel getting the winner. :suspect:

Boo OBE! :D

It would be just like us to win this!

I got a funny feeling before the match against them at Old Toilet last season... and I've got it again. (And its nothing to do with the scrambled eggs I've just had)

If we lose we lose, we're not expected to get anything out of this, so lets give em the Villa roar and hope we show United (of all teams) you CAN win stuff with kids! :lol:

Ireland has the 'flu. Great.

Does'nt matter....GH would'nt have played him anyway probably!

Had us down for a draw last night and don't feel any different today, but this is Villa we're talking about. Struggle against sides we should be beating out of sight and stepping it up for the big boys. Lets hope that particular pattern repeats itself today.

Ireland has the 'flu. Great.

Does'nt matter....GH would'nt have played him anyway probably!

Had us down for a draw last night and don't feel any different today, but this is Villa we're talking about. Struggle against sides we should be beating out of sight and stepping it up for the big boys. Lets hope that particular pattern repeats itself today.

i've plumped for a 4-2 villa slightly crazy but it could be one of those days. would be great if bannan can replay his reserve hattrick against utd!