Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

As if the last minute offer on tickets wasn't enough to tempt people:

16.58pm - There will be two special guests at half-time tomorrow. Irish folk duo Foster & Allen will be appearing on the pitch at Villa Park to promote their new album 'Magic Moments'. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide and enjoyed sell out tours in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Foster & Allen will be touring next year and have dates in the Midlands in Redditch, Shrewsbury and Derby [CB].

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if the last minute offer on tickets wasn't enough to tempt people:

16.58pm - There will be two special guests at half-time tomorrow. Irish folk duo Foster & Allen will be appearing on the pitch at Villa Park to promote their new album 'Magic Moments'. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide and enjoyed sell out tours in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Foster & Allen will be touring next year and have dates in the Midlands in Redditch, Shrewsbury and Derby [CB].

Wow!! I'd prefer the 49ers cheerleaders myself!!!

Our luck with injuries/illness this season has been truly shocking. Can't see anything other than an away win. Hopefully GH will give Delf the nod tomorrow as he could do with the experience and I very much doubt Gabby is ready for a full match yet, he might be better of used as an impact sub.

Lets have some bold, attacking football at home please. I don't care if we lose because we tried to win.

Yes, last season we had over an hour to capitalise on Nani's sending off but we were so negative. We've seemed in awe of manyoo for years and I hope finally beating them will have ended this.

2-1 to us. Gabby to come on and get the winner afte we come back from being 1-0 down.

Such a shame that we have all these injuries as they are there for the taking today. We can still beat them though. It's time to put to bed our past record against them!

If Hogg is playing I wonder who he will be playing along side him....Is he an attack minded midfielder?

I don't think we will have enough cover if we play him and Bannan and we shorly will not have enough height in the centre.

Maybe going to play a middle 3, but Bannan pushing on as a attacking midfielder when we're attacking.

It's going to be a tough one whoever he plays in there, I just don't think he could leave Clark out of this one as his height is needed.

Yeah they have as many injuries as us...but I bet most of them recover in time for Saturday

Pisses me off the way all the headlines are about Fergie's injury woes when we are just as ****! I would like to see this line up...

.................................Friedel.................................

L Young...............Dunne.....Collins.............Warnock

..................................Clark..................................

......................Downing...........Bannan....................

Albrighton..................................................A Young

.......................Agbonlahor......Delfouneso...............

yeh lets sneak 12 on the pitch ;)

If we win this it'll be as good a victory as I've seen in my lifetime given the situation we're in with injuries and the problems we had in the summer - it'll be incredible if we can pull it off.

Sadly I'm predicting a 4-1 victory for the away side.