MOTD

Dodgyknees

only talked about moment was basham not being on the post, the program is a waste of time, the BBC should invest a bit of time and money into a regional football show, let them show MOTD and MOTD2 but then also once a week a program where they give us a good 15 minutes (unfortunately the other 3 clubs might want a decent slot too) plus throw in coventry, walsall etc

MOTD is a terrible show its so biased and out dated

will this be on iplayer tomorrow by any chance? can't see how they reported against us, we were clearly the better team.

Yeah it should be and believe me, they didn't say anything about us. Not convinced they even said "Aston Villa" and no credit for the Fonz either for his good goal. Just one comment about Blackpool feeling unlucky and Basham should be on the post.

for real unbiased good coverage watch football first it gives much better account of the game. the amount of times ive come back from villa games and watched motd and thought they missed this and that out, they just edit the highlights how they want it too look.

the less were spoke about the better imo. The moment you see a piece on footy focus before a match about how good villa are doing - get your life on a defeat in the next game.

Keep your heads down time

I've always found this with football focus too.

Anyway, here are the MOTD highlights for anyone who wants to watch them.

Hansen's defence of the Essien tackle was embarrassing too...

yep, but to be fair Lee Dixon could have helped himself by just saying if Dempseys momentum carries him forward further, he could have been really nasty - but it is Lee Dixon.

I was disappointed that Albrightons first half volley chance wasn't shown, the one where a cross cropped to him with him set to smash it right footed, would have been a great goal were the box not crowded to hell and back.

Â