• Downing
    • A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Delfouneso
    • Agbonlahor (for Delfouneso 64)
    • Ireland (for Albrighton 81)
    • Lichaj (for Bannan 90+3)

Delfouneso should have had two, no fault of his own. Top performance from the lad but Downing gets it just ahead of him for the work, the passing and the fact he ran up and down the wing so much it will have his name stamped on it.

Only saw bits and bobs while at work ;) was a tough game which we scraped home. Happy with the win and the bit I did see we strung some nice passes together. Certainly needs improvement but we scored three goals and could have scored more if the ref hadn't bottled a few decisions. If Fonz's goal and we had the penalty had been give we could have be way away and not such a tight end to game.

Have to give Hollaway credit; no matter who he puts out they work dam hard and play the right way. Credit to him and his team. He may get one of the top jobs yet.

A hard earned 3 points. Harder than it should have been, but still.

Campbell equalises, nearly smash my coffee table. Collins winner, jumping about like a loon. That's what it's all about. How boring would it be to be a Chelsea or Man U fan?

A Total **** disgrace against Blackpools reserves. Total **** joke. Only plus is we got 3 points. Somehow.

jesus christ stfu

we're crippled with injuries and were screwed over by that nordie word removed walking out 5 minutes before the season started

what do you expect of houllier? hes not a **** magician who can heal by touch

Only watched it on a stream but thank god for that win, but by god are defense is diabolical. Dunne should be banished to the reserves for that abject performance, if Cuellar isn't in on Saturday then surely there IS something in Dunne's contract.

We create so many chances now which is good to see and I'm sure when we get a new striker we'll rocket up the table.

EDITED TO ADD: We are going to get murdered on Saturday.

A Total **** disgrace against Blackpools reserves. Total **** joke. Only plus is we got 3 points. Somehow.

jesus christ I think I need to lie down and drink a camomile tea

we're crippled with injuries and were screwed over by that nordie word removed walking out 5 minutes before the season started

what do you expect of houllier? hes not a **** magician who can heal by touch

It's just that some think we won games like this with ease with our former manager,but we didn't

Were we at full strength?

Get a grip man.

Blackpool have shown their no mugs this season so far imo.

Makes me laugh when people say you should just beat times, every game in this league is hard.

Fonz first goal was a goal, so in my mind he scored 2 today. Downing and Young were very good today, they led the charges at Blackpool fantasticly. Maybe Young should have been captain. Cuellar for Dunne in the next game please! Hugely under-rated by the management team.

WTF are you talking about? We were easily the better side - should have been out of sight before their flukey 2nd goal

It's just that some think we won games like this with ease with our former manager,but we didn't

aye its bizarre

the team (which is made of mons signings and our kids) have a history of bottling things in the final third of a game which was 100% due to the former manager's tactics. its gonna take a while to knock that out of them

Haha you can't make it up!

As soon as we get a win, anti-GH's are already labelling it a "disgrace" against "Blackpool reserves".

We've got our reserves out, but **** off!

3 points!

3 goals!

VILLA!!!

WTF are you talking about? We were easily the better side - should have been out of sight before their flukey 2nd goal

Wouldn't say we were easily the better side. Blackpool had so many good chances in first half. We were much better in the 2nd.

Â