How Much Will the January Net Spend Be?

bickster

What will be Villa's net spend in the January Window?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Villa's net spend in the January Window?

• negative i.e. we recoup more in fees than we spend
    • £0 - £4.9mil
    • £5mil - £9.9mil
    • £10mil - £14.9mil
    • £15mil - £19.9mil
    • £20mil plus

Houllier has let some of Villa’s talented kids play this season but knows that cannot be the long-term solution.

eh?

Long term solution is spending 30mill on more second stringers like Santa Cruz? Seriously?!

Such quality journalism. :shock:

the player links are lazy journalism, yes, but is 30m really that unrealistic? 18m from the milner money means only 12m of RL own money...is that really that hard to believe?

Yes, really it is, there's more than the Milner money too, Gardener, Shorey plus some others that will leave in Jan but the net spend will never get that high unless club policy has completely turned about

the net spend will never get that high unless club policy has completely turned about

its possible that policy has temporarily shifted since houllier missed the summer window - a window where we didnt spend a penny

would surprise me if £30m IS available, it would surprise me if we spent it tho

Haven't we also got a next-next generation of youngsters that are supposed to be even better than the next generation? I know Gardner is being touted as a potential superstar, aren't there a few others that are rated even higher than Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Delfouneso etc.?

Haven't we also got a next-next generation of youngsters that are supposed to be even better than the next generation? I know Gardner is being touted as a potential superstar, aren't there a few others that are rated even higher than Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Delfouneso etc.?

Be carefull, Michael Standing, J Lloyd Samuel - were more highly rated than Barry -

If we get 3 first team regulars out of the current crop we will have done very well.

Â