Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Redditch_Villa

It also says that Blackpool don't care much about the cup, all they care for is to stay in the league methinks.

You do realise this is a league match?!

Agbonlahor Syndrome? :winkold:

He obviously sees the West Ham game at the weekend as more crucial. No doubt he'll get criticised for it like Mick McCarthey was. Hopefully it'll work for him (losing tonight and winning against West Ham would be excellent).

It also does mean that 3 points is an absolute must for us now. If we fail to get 3 points at home to Blackpool reserves then we really do have problems, regardless of our injury concerns.

It also does mean that 3 points is an absolute must for us now. If we fail to get 3 points at home to Blackpool reserves then we really do have problems, regardless of our injury concerns.

Yeah but Blackpool's first team play really good football normally.

I was actually looking forward to watching a cracking game tonight.

Still maybe we should take it as a huge compliment that Ian Holloway thinks we're a strong outfit at Villa Park.

Blackpool have also been stronger away from home than at home.

To be perfectly honest I'd have fancied them to get something out of tonight's game the way we're playing.

Anyway. Off to pub to watch City vs Utd. I'll have to keep my phone updating me our score. Enjoy, everyone at the game or those watching the streams.

8 of the 18 players in the Villa squad from academy, good stuff!

Sighs with pride reading that.

I can't take my eyes ofF the news..I had no idea the students had been revolting in London today!

I know I an smell them from here! Badum-tisch!

We've conceded 1 goal at home in the league this season.... not many teams can better that.