Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Redditch_Villa

Someone has just tweeted that Delph is on the Bench, that can't be true can it?

And Wedge, the Sidwell injury is an old one, its just been decided its time for him to have the operation he's been needing for a while.

IF it was true, that would be the best piece of news since Young signed his new de... oh wait.

Cant see it being true, you're talking recovering from injury 2/3 months ahead of schedule.

Surely if Sidwell's is an old one the club wouldnt choose to operate in the middle of an injury crisis, id have thought they'd put it off for a month which by that time Stan would be back and Delph being eased back.

Any news on Reo Coker?

I'm expecting lots of goals from both sides in this one. Think we will edge it. I want Ireland to start, would seriously consider droppping Young to the bench after his woeful performance at Fulham but it would be a very risky piece of man management.

The Octupus (google "Blackpool Octupus") claims we'll loose the match (the away team will win!)

Olly (the octupus) has got every result right so far.

We may as well not show up if a psychic octopus is saying we'll lose :P

A must win game, we need the win to boost our confidence and points levels before a tough run of matches.

However, I think it'll be a close game with the odd goal in it.

I think we will romp home. We've been playing well for a while and being wasteful with chances so we should get enough tonight to start putting them away.

My team:

Friedel 

Young       Collins     Dunne      Warnock

Clark

Albrighton                         Downing

Young           Bannan

Delfouneso

Surely if Sidwell's is an old one the club wouldnt choose to operate in the middle of an injury crisis, id have thought they'd put it off for a month which by that time Stan would be back and Delph being eased back.

Any news on Reo Coker?

I have no facts to base this on, but I would have thought that it would ultimately be Sidwell's choice for when he has the op.

I reckon the club would try to influence or ask him to delay it, but if the pain increases, it should be the individuals decision to play on or not.

I think Reo was confirmed to be out for 2 or 3 weeks.

I think the team will be:

Friedel

L Young Collins Dunne Warnock

Albrighton Bannan Clark Downing

Ireland

Fonz