Villa's allocation for cup game reduced by city council

Villarocker

When i was a young boy i fell over on regular occasions, often grazing by knees or bruising my elbows, nearly always i fell from a standing position, on one occasion i even broke an arm after falling whilst playing football, again i was in a standing position before i fell. These days i don't tend to fall over as often, but when i do i am invaribly standing up at the time. For me the connection is clear, you're more likely to fall over when standing than when sitting or lying in bed, i don't know about you but i'm going to remain seated or in a horizontal postion as regularly as i can, standing up just isn't worth the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt you'll get much support from the club. They are afterall the club who when answering the Supporters Consultation Groups question of safe standing replied - 'Aston Villa Football Club does not recognise the term 'Safe Standing'. You'll get nowhere unfortunately. They want it to be like the theatre so they get the middle- upper classes taking their families and paying top dollar.

Well after the scenes at the end if the FA/Police/Council don't take action it's an absolute farce. Persistent standing compared to throwing flares at people?!

Savage on Twitter trying to claim moral high ground by saying that a few chair seats is easily the same as a flare. Seems he forgets the killing of a fan at a Wales match a few years ago.

What a prick - anyone with a twitter account feel free to remind him. he may just have a hussy fit and retire from twitter again

It was the same flare being thown back and forth, thrown originally by Villa!

Are you sure?

Im positive there was more than one, since they were different colours. Does not matter anyway, since whether its one or a hundred, its irresponsable.

As a postscript.

I was pulled aside by the Old Bill just on entering the ground, whom wanted to know what i had under my coat??

I replied my Belly...

But thinking back, it seems they may have been expecting it?

Nah definetly same flare. It gets weaker by the second so started as strong red and eventually turned white. The last time it is thrown its just the orginal metal handle canister ( i assume its metal I dont actually know)

Â