Ticket Details

andykeenan

Im not a season ticket holder, but have only missed one game both home and away this season.

Why should i miss out????

Simples. I gave them a big chunk of cash upfront. You didn't.

Ah.....but! :winkold:

Im probably paying more per game than you, so get to the back of the queue :lol:

My point was that its hard for the club to strike a balance. Should season ticket holders have preferential treatment?

Yes, no arguments. But so should people like myself whom go both home and away, week in and week out.

YES. Full stop- no buts.

It's a **** disgrace how they have worked this out yet again. I've been to every game this season and even I won't be confident of getting a ticket until I actually ring up tomorrow - why? Because I half expect them to turn round and say "Oh we have no record of you going to Blackburn and Burnley." They always **** it up!

Im probably paying more per game than you, so get to the back of the queue :lol:

There's always loads of discounts for the pay on the turnstyle fans so you've probably paid less than me. eg. Everton was 10 quid in for the first 3000.

Season ticket holders have got their árse cheeks parted with no lube..........again!

The yanks don't care about us. they're too busy laughing at all the mugs like me who renew. Counting all the season ticket money they've scammed added to the Milner money and are off to fund their basketball team.

There's always loads of discounts for the pay on the turnstyle fans so you've probably paid less than me. eg. Everton was 10 quid in for the first 3000.

Season ticket holders have got their árse cheeks parted with no lube..........again!

The yanks don't care about us. they're too busy laughing at all the mugs like me who renew. Counting all the season ticket money they've scammed added to the Milner money and are off to fund their basketball team.

:lol:

For those of you worrying about tickets, I have brought mine in the first window and I am one of only 100 people who qualify. I wouldn’t worry, there will be loads available.

i got mine in the first window this morning aswell but i didnt realise there was only 100 of us who qualified for that window. i reckon there will be about 3000 left for season ticket holders with no aways this season

Â